Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vigilantes
Cogwerks Wrote:uh dude why do you think people shave wizards
(it does things like what you are saying)

[Image: 3rSMzBh.gif]

well uh fuck
Does it end the round, though? My problem with wizard rounds in which the wizard is neutralised/not a threat for some reason is that they basically become a worse extended mode with nothing else happening ever and the shuttle never being called.
Admiral jimbob Wrote:Does it end the round, though? My problem with wizard rounds in which the wizard is neutralised/not a threat for some reason is that they basically become a worse extended mode with nothing else happening ever and the shuttle never being called.

No it doesn't, that was the point I was bringing up. Maybe have a different flavor text other than THE WIZARDS HAVE FAILED, instead it being THE WIZARDS HAVE BEEN SHAMED if they are arrested and THE WIZARDS HAVE BEEN SHAVED if shaved.
Klayboxx Wrote:
Admiral jimbob Wrote:
THE STATION CREW HAS SHAVED THE DAY!
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:
Admiral jimbob Wrote:

omg yes there you go
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:
Admiral jimbob Wrote:

This should be a thing for the sole purpose of this pun.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:
Admiral jimbob Wrote:

YES
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:
Admiral jimbob Wrote:

Shit got too reel for me.
For the record if I'm ever admin I will cluwne (or worse) any non-traitor who steals sec gear at the beginning of the round for his play2win powertrip. You try to make the round boring, you become that round's entertainment.
I think renaming the play2winner to waldo, take away all his/her ID access, and give an announcement that Waldo is a traitor and should be murdered would be more fun.
I did say "or worse." How about remover arms + mute him and watch him keep trying to chase the traitor?
I know this thread is kind of dead but it'd be cool if you could muzzle wizzards to prevent them from casting any form of spells (unless you already can and I just didn't know).
Firepower Wrote:I know this thread is kind of dead but it'd be cool if you could muzzle wizzards to prevent them from casting any form of spells (unless you already can and I just didn't know).

This does work. Same with injecting them with that chemical which makes you not need to breathe (because it makes all words turn into a gasp.)
By the way, injecting wizards with swedium or such speech-modifiers should give their spells, as modified by the speech parser, a special new theme. Swedish "EI NATH" makes people disintegrate into plates of meatballs, for example.
So what would chavvish wizards do?