Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nano-fabricator custom gun making
(03-14-2018, 07:37 AM)Tarmunora Wrote: I mean reagent infusion still exists (I made nitro-infused-erebite tipped arrows once, not as explosive as I hoped though), it's just a massive crapshoot of whether or not mining can find a starstone asteroid with the telescope (also for there to be any miners in the first place)

...And then whether they get one starstone or maybe three! And whether they can then get a chem worth infusing before round ends other than meth.
I mean I think that the guns that this should produce would be "hybrid" guns, that is, that they would be powered by energy cells but still require bullets to fire.

Furthermore, it would make sense to make the bullets and custom gun a special caliber (probably just a real-life one that isn't used in the game rn) so that you could only use them with zip guns or the custom guns.

Also, if there were chem-infused bullets, it would be hilarious to make, say, nitro-infused or made of any explosive chem/unstable metal explode in the gun when they try to be fired, because, you know, the way guns work.