Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spaceman Skill Scoring
I am nothing but a fart in space. also yall suck
Engine Hellburning: D-. I can't really hellburn that well, I prefer safe engine because I suck.

Bomb-Fu: B. Don't get the opportunity to use bombs often. Can make them quickly though.

Chemistry: A. I'll give myself an A because I can brew up very deadly hellmixes very fast. I also make good floorpills which puts you into insta-crit.

Telescience: A. I can telescience. I can set it up fast, and I've been able to catch people while they are trying to run away. Same with bombs.

Botany: C-. Average. I can make omega weed and other mutations, but I basically pour in mutagenic formula and pray.

Mechanics Components: C-. The only mechanics I bother with is loafing.

Robustness: B+. I can fight well, and dirty. My claim to fame is that I almost beat macho man in a fight, but he threw me into a black hole.

Artifact Research: C. I normally just give up on artifacts if I don't get them triggered with basic stuff and maybe some chems.

Medicine: A. I can treat patients with ease. I always know the chem to cure an aliment.

Tampering With Life Itself (Genetics): B+. I can do this well. I tend to find really good genes in my monkees.

The Synthetic Life: A. My 2nd main role is AI, and I play cyborg ai shell or just cyborg a lot as well. I think I do well on this.

Cashing In: F. How good at you at making money? I've never explored this side of the game.

Loaf Processing: B. I can setup a loafer quickly. I've made all of the loafs before, so I'll give myself a B.
half of this thread is people who wanna sound cool for being good at space and the other half is people who wanna sound cool for not taking part in the thread

thats not better
This all seems to be going downhill very quickly. this ones for microwave
I was hating on this thread BEFORE it was cool Toots
on a scale of one to a hundred, I give myself a sixty-nine
This thread

Engine Hellburning: D, I can make a kind of working engine.

Bomb-Fu: B- I can make a nice 12x12

Chemistry: B- I know the basics and a few other things, no secret shit though.

Telescience: F- Never touched it

Botany: C, I can grow shit and do basic botany science

Mechanics Components: C, I know some but have not touched em in a while

Robustness: A+, I would say I am one of the most robust.

Artifact Research: C- I am good at hobo art reasearch

Medicine: A- I can treat pretty much anything

Tampering With Life Itself (Genetics): - A+ I love doing genetics and do it quite a bit

The Synthetic Life: B-, I don't play them so much but when I do I am ok.

Cashing In: B- Grow shit, sell it, make the dolla

Loaf Processing: C have not touched it in a while but I can make a mean loaf.
bubs Wrote:half of this thread is people who wanna sound cool for being good at space and the other half is people who wanna sound cool for not taking part in the thread

thats not better
[Image: 535381399e8f0.png]
Nerding out: A+

That's all that's important nowadays.