Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add an IV drip and chair in security for lethal injection
I agree lethal injection would belong in security.
Ali0en Wrote:
Paineframe Wrote:If you're talking about real life, no, convictions and executions are usually not carried out by the same person who arrested you (unless you're a non-white teenager that tried to steal an officers gun).
You are the very definition of anti-fun. There's 0 reason not to give sec this other than MY FEELINGS, DONT EXECUTE PEOPLE.
Sec can already execute people whenever they want. All I'm suggesting is giving them an incentive to cut other departments in on the fun?
Paineframe Wrote:
Ali0en Wrote:
Paineframe Wrote:If you're talking about real life, no, convictions and executions are usually not carried out by the same person who arrested you (unless you're a non-white teenager that tried to steal an officers gun).
You are the very definition of anti-fun. There's 0 reason not to give sec this other than MY FEELINGS, DONT EXECUTE PEOPLE.
Sec can already execute people whenever they want. All I'm suggesting is giving them an incentive to cut other departments in on the fun?
Give prisoner to geneticists for research. Lock the scanner. They're as good as dead.
It's good.

maybe convert that weird courtroom window thing to have an execution chamber that's hard to break into? moving the execution chamber out to the public is only gonna lead to lynch mobs being way more effective

also, like most other things that have deadly potential, if security is being shitty with this, they'll get banned. people aren't going to immediately look at the chair and think "i bet i'm allowed to murder people with this," just like how every chaplain doesn't cremate everyone/every chef doesn't gib everyone
Ali0en Wrote:It's good.

Jesus Christ lethal injections are supposed to be relatively quick and painless.
DyssalC Wrote:
Jesus Christ lethal injections are supposed to be relatively quick and painless.

Yes, but this is space station 13. liquid fire coupled with hard cat drugs is probably the most humane thing the scientists could come up with in their minds.
Watched the video and got to admit that that was a bit darker than I normally enjoy my SS13. Personal opinion, of course.
Jesus Christ. that video is every reason why I don't want lethal injections to be a standard security thing.

I can't stop laughing.
You make awesome videos.

It's amazing. All Ears

welp you have me convinced enjoy your IV drip and stand

also if y'all can't find the humor in someone being lethally injected with fire, LSD and catdrugs idk what to tell you
the video ends with him being punched by a ghost cat I mean come on
Haine Wrote:

welp you have me convinced enjoy your IV drip and stand

also if y'all can't find the humor in someone being lethally injected with fire, LSD and catdrugs idk what to tell you
the video ends with him being punched by a ghost cat I mean come on
It's that god damn music.
And the stares of the people watching sideways in their chairs.