Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.22 pistol change
As of now the .22 pistol's lack of text message isn't really much help in staying hidden considering it still has a very obvious sound that can be heard from a distance much like the spacker.

The change would be to maybe change the sound to a very quite *pfft* sound or at atleast tone down the noise itself.
Agreed. For being a suppressed pistol, it sure seems to make a hell of a lot of noise.
Suppressed pistols still make a shit ton of noise, even .22's. Combine that in the station you're in narrow, metal halls, and yeah it's fine.
Ali0en Wrote:Suppressed pistols still make a shit ton of noise, even .22's. Combine that in the station you're in narrow, metal halls, and yeah it's fine.

if its a subsonic round and it captures all of the gas. the loudest part of firing should be the click the hammer makes. plus this is a video game where you can fart of the bible and explode. realism isnt a priority over fun gameplay.
It probably should have the sound changed considering it's cousin the radbow makes no sound at all to the point sometimes im not even sure if I hit the person I shot at, it's so fast and quiet.
I mean, it making some noise isn't bad considering how deadly it can be.

The bigger problem is that it's a distinctive noise. Maybe it should sound close to a more common innocuous sound?