Aya Bell's HOS Application
A reassuring name to see on the Security roster, whilst Aya can seem quiet at times she knows when and how to assist, communicate and when needed push to get the team rolling and communicating. Excellent for allowing Antags to RP and when knowing to get the big guns. Whilst I've not directly RP'd with Aya as an antag, I've seen it from an officer and AI standpoint. Never seen anything from them that wasn't excellent gameplay. Due to work timezone issues I've not seen Aya as much in this newbie world on Goon 3 (Morty) to confirm training, but have seen it in the past (Over a month ago) where they assist newbies in Security on training.
Having played Nightshade with Aya as HoS, I fully support em. Fun but firm when needed, open communication, and certainly capable of directing the whole team. It's a solid +1 from me!
Yeeeeeeees  Sleeping bee

+1
Not really much i can say that hasnt already been say. I think Aya would make a good hos
After review of community feedback and internal deliberation, we have accepted your application to become a HoS. Congrats! Please familiarize yourself with our HoS Guidelines and reach out anytime if you have any concerns or questions.