Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make your own vending machines!
(06-03-2016, 11:41 AM)Haprenti Wrote: Also need to be able to chose between several appearances for the machine to give an idea of what it could sell before checking, and give some diversity, if you intend to put several machines at once.

Maybe set a background color and then embed/place an item image on the front of the vending machine using an inventory or just clicking on the machine in a funny way. If those two were modular you could make a pretty decent variety without 'skins' that had to be pixelled
[Image: ZeAWVt6.png]

I made some sprites. They're separated by background/logo.

Build the machine, choose background color, then the logo. I could see a system similar to kitchen sandwiches where you put in something and the sprite gets squished to be the logo.

Attached Files
.dmi   CustomVending.dmi (Size: 3.35 KB / Downloads: 308)
Oh my god, Arborinus.

I love you.
This would be awesome for when you are a Botanist and growing like 4 different kinds of drugs at once but can't leave botany to sell it.
I want to rig a vending machine with a boxing glove on a spring. No matter what you buy you lose your money and get knocked the fuck out
is there already a way to rig doors and teleport pads to only respond to credit transfers

is there a way to rig air vents to only give air in exchange for credits