Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
cog2 bartender love
Rainbow 
Hi there,

I'm proposing a few things to make bar tending more consistent and ensure a bartender can be the best bartender that they can be while on cog map 1 & 2.

1. (Cog 1) Reintroduce droppers and beakers to the bartender's office, these are present on cog 2.

2. (Cog 2) Add a gas mask to the bar storage, to ensure the bartender doesn't suffocate while making elaborate cocktails. (This is easily found on Cog 1.)

3. (Cog 2) Add a CheMaster 3000 to the bar, for consistency. (Cog 1 has this.)

4. (Cog 2) Add spectroscopic goggles. (Also if not already present, a reagent scanner ((I can't remember) (Cog 1 has this).)

Appreciate your consideration, thanks. [Image: netSd69.gif]
this seems reasonable
I think the gas mask shouldn't be in the bar, feels too much like the station says "Do the illegal thing I don't give a shit". If making something can kill the bartender, it's probably not good.

That being said, I am for placing a gas mask in a location the bartender can easily get to. Doesn't make sense for the barman to get a gas mask, does make sense for someone to drop it in a stupid place like a moron.
BeardedElectron

Technature
I think the gas mask shouldn't be in the bar, feels too much like the station says "Do the illegal thing I don't give a shit". If making something can kill the bartender, it's probably not good.

That being said, I am for placing a gas mask in a location the bartender can easily get to. Doesn't make sense for the barman to get a gas mask, does make sense for someone to drop it in a stupid place like a moron.

Right, like Cog 1, nearby, not in bar, can be located in obscure closet nearby solar array terminal or something. Mothballed.
Droppers and beakers have been added to the Cog1 bar (look in the mixology supplies locker).

Cog2 bar already has spectroscopic goggles and a reagent scanner.