Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smuggling items in food
Make food items act as single-slot containers with a size limit a step down from their actual item size, so that you can smuggle valuable items to, say, a prisoner to aid their escape or hide your useful shit/your stash/trash in innocuous food items. When you finish eating the food, the item within appears at your hand/feet. Possibly a tiny percentage chance to fuck up and swallow it.

I want to see a Sec officer uncomfortably stuffing his hand into a cake rooting around for drugs. I don't think we have cooked turkeys but also please imagine this with a cooked turkey. Just reaching right up in there.

I know you can theoretically do this with pies, but it's very obvious as to what's in it when you do
(08-08-2016, 08:12 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: Make food items act as single-slot containers with a size limit a step down from their actual item size, so that you can smuggle valuable items to, say, a prisoner to aid their escape or hide your useful shit/your stash/trash in innocuous food items. When you finish eating the food, the item within appears at your hand/feet. Possibly a tiny percentage chance to fuck up and swallow it.

I want to see a Sec officer uncomfortably stuffing his hand into a cake rooting around for drugs. I don't think we have cooked turkeys but also please imagine this with a cooked turkey. Just reaching right up in there.

I know you can theoretically do this with pies, but it's very obvious as to what's in it when you do

Fun fact: you can hide items inside of sponge cakes.
You can also hide razor blades in candy.
(08-09-2016, 12:24 AM)Grek Wrote: You can also hide razor blades in candy.

I love Goon.