Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Mode: Pay the Bills!
Now all my days spent haggling with the crew in an attempt to purchase ownership of the ship with my stolen accrued funds will have purpose beyond a gimmick! Heck yes to buying escape shuttle upgrades!
I am all for this and have always wanted a shitty decrepit shuttle to escape on
500 points to the idea of buyable escape shuttles
maybe like, a rotation of theme shuttles in addition to the swanky/decrepit ones
a "mystery shuttle" that might be a farm, or meat, or full of snow
there should be a shuttle similar to this

haha that would be great. make it have no chairs with those holes in the hull so random people will get thrown out upon departure.
(08-07-2016, 02:04 PM)Erev Wrote: Budget Shuttle - Free!
This shuttle may begin falling apart and inflight repairs may be required to reach CentComm. In addition the older faulty engines mean a longer time to reach station and return to Centcomm. (Random 10-15 minute arrival time to station and random 2-4 minute station to CentComm jump.)

Premium Shuttle - $75,000!
This serviceable shuttle will reliably get you to CentComm barring any interruption that may arise from, say, a Syndicate agent with bombs. (Normal arrival and departure windows.)

Deluxe Shuttle - $500,000!
You have it made and your shuttle will make it too! Made of invulnerable patented Unobtanium this is essentially the current shuttle. It arrives quick and arrives at Centcomm on time. (5 minute call instead of 10).

(08-08-2016, 03:18 PM)Calebc789 Wrote: Luxury Shuttle - $1,000,000

A gold-plated version of the deluxe shuttle with leather couches instead of shuttle seats. Includes a mini-bar and inertial dampeners (no knockdown if not buckled in during launch) to ensure a relaxing flight.

Yes the must be added there is simply not enough extravagant shit to blow the entire stations budget on.
Not nearly enough extravagant shit.