Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Station Schedule!
to encourage more people to go to the events when they're announced, little treats and stuff could be sent to where the schedule event's taking place (centcomm catering a lunch in the bar, or some pod paint for races, etc)
UPDATE: I just attempted to call people for lunch at the beginning of the round. When I came to tell the chef to prepare, he was being killed by an insane amount of robust, angry, and rolling pin-armed monkeys. I was forced to kill all of them while narrowly avoiding death. Yeah and also a blob came.

CONCLUSION: terribly unsuccessful.
BabaYaga Wrote:
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:
Splatpope Wrote:this should be the duty of the captain/hop tbh
This is actually one of the major reasons why I like this idea. The HoP's only technical job tends to go fairly underused, and the captain's only official "job" is to go around being the captain. Some players are able to roll with this and do their own thing, but being a captain/HoP can be really boring sometimes if there isn't a whole lot going on, so this station schedule thing would be the perfect thing for them to do official things if there is a lack of official things to be done.

It's very possible for them, right now, to start making schedule announcements. It'd be a great addition to their current list of responsibilities, which are lacking.

I would still like for this to be somewhat automated as I feel it would be more followed if this was the case. I also think it'd be a challenge implementing this by simply telling each Captain/HoP to start making schedule announcements.
You know how the station gets a printout at start that's supposed to give you hints?

Have another printout be a randomized itinerary