Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all knew this would happen eventually
some department needs a pet jumping spider
I dont think the station needs more pets
Hearing the suggestion of a jumping spider makes me think of Lamar from half life wrecking experiments by jumping on everything.

Instead of suggesting random pets, why not domestication.

I once tried to make a pet rock worm by feeding it rocks. I managed to get it to follow me but it was really hard to get it back to the shuttle in time to keep it as a pet. I initially wanted to give it to CE but then I figured if I'm gonna make a rockworm follow me might as well just name it rocky and take it with me.

I for one think it would be hilarious for some scientist to narrowly avoid murder trying to get a pet wendigo and tame it well enough that it wouldn't kill everyone.
Are you suggesting Xenobiology?
I think xenobiology involves growing aliens.

My suggestion involves finding critters and trying to overfeed them donuts or meat until they like you. (or however you tame animals)

Maybe even giving them sedatives or wearing heavy armor so they don't maul your face off.
Some kind of space zoo would be a really neat thing, especially if it could someone be used with research so we could do things like splice animal DNA into people to give them powers ala Spider-man or The Fly.
APARTHEID Wrote:Security does start out with something better than a pet: OFFICER BEEPSKY!
Dauntasa Wrote:the hos' pet is Beepsky

I asked beepsky to be my pet... He looked at me, and said "Jerkface..."

I vote for the brick on a string with a HoS BARET as well.
I thought of a name for the CE's pet.

The Chief Engimeercat.

[Image: Q488rLF.jpg]
[Image: 6xE7UEB.png]
Conor12 Wrote:[Image: 6xE7UEB.png]
Yes. Now add it in and let me chuck it at people's heads so I can yell out, "YEAH YOU GET THEM ROCKY"
Make hitting someone with the rock do about the same stun as a taser cause HoS can already get shotguns and doesn't need to have a throwable stun baton.
Objective #1: Steal the Head of Security's pet brick.