Goonstation Forums
Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance (/showthread.php?tid=6786)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - poland spring - 07-18-2016

FLAGS FLAGS FLAGS

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - Firebarrage - 07-19-2016

I'm a fan of the flags idea, especially for possible flagpole wedgies and people getting into turf wars. The pledge seems a bit over the top though. It might be fun for a round or two but I think it would just feel like spam after a while. Hell, I don't even like the lotteries that happen constantly. They just clog up my chat box.

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - poland spring - 07-19-2016

How about just add the pledge to the announcement console and have it be fully editable by the captain or whoever? It could even read it line by line so crew can repeat it if they want to without spamming all that much

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - Nnystyxx - 07-19-2016

i sure hope nobody quietly alters the pledge to a massive string of racist diatribe*
(*someone will do that and immediately get banned)

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - SpaceNaba - 07-19-2016

Press F to pay your respects

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - Noah Buttes - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 05:26 PM)SpaceNaba Wrote: Press F to pay your respects

CTRL + F for anyone who doesn't use WASD mode.

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - UrsulaMejor - 07-19-2016

Digging flags

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - atomic1fire - 07-20-2016

(07-18-2016, 05:30 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: Sign me the fuck up for flags so I can claim territory on the station and then get bombed
It'd actually work really great for a Nations round if that ever happens again

Also for telescience related achievements.

Conqueror: Raise a flag in a telesci location and declare the land property of nanostrasen.

Clownquistador: Raise the Clown's "special" flag on a flag pole inside a telescience location, HONK.

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - Superlagg - 07-21-2016

Also make the flagpole work as a weapon, so you can stab people with patriotism, and it also works while the flag's on fire, so you can stab oppressors with freedom. And it also works while nerds are stuck on the pole too. Also how many nerds should fit on the pole?

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - Frank_Stein - 07-21-2016

Impale syndicate with flag
*salute

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - Arborinus - 08-04-2016

I made some sprites, based on the Lunar Museum sprite:

[Image: 3eRxASl.png]
"Advanced anti-gravity weave fibers keep this flag flowing free and strong even in-- ... wait, is this made of plastic?"

Greyscale, Nanotrasen, Syndicate, Medical, Engineering, Security, Science, Clown, Civilian, Monkey, Owl. Who the hell paid money for this stupid shit
I didn't make the USA flag because then I'd have to make every nation's flag and screw that.

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - Dions - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 12:44 PM)Arborinus Wrote: I made some sprites, based on the Lunar Museum sprite:

[Image: 3eRxASl.png]
"Advanced anti-gravity weave fibers keep this flag flowing free and strong even in-- ... wait, is this made of plastic?"

Greyscale, Nanotrasen, Syndicate, Medical, Engineering, Security, Science, Clown, Civilian, Monkey, Owl. Who the hell paid money for this stupid shit
I didn't make the USA flag because then I'd have to make every nation's flag and screw that.

You're missing an important flag, Cargonia

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - Noah Buttes - 08-04-2016

Also missing botany's weed flag.

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - Arborinus - 08-04-2016

Forgot to add, tell me any suggestions. It would help if you said what it should look like because I had no idea how to do most of the flags (see: engineering, science).

RE: Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance - Fonduede - 08-04-2016

You should be able to hang a pair of boxing shorts from the flagpole as well, for the classic "underwear on the flagpole instead of a flag" thing.