Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Nanotrasen Pledge of Allegiance
Early in the round, an announcement should be made (like the enemy communications intercept message) asking everyone to rise and recite the Pledge of Allegiance to Nanotrasen.

Flags would be placed in each department and around the station for people to face, and a *pledge emote would be added for people to use.

Actually doing this would be completely up to the players, and provide some fun interaction between the loyalists and nonloyalists. It could also be used some way in the security department or during court cases?

Maybe the Captain could also change the allegiance said with the *pledge emote through their computer or something.
We should be able to take the flags down and put up other flags, like the 'murican flag. Maybe have different flags hidden around the station.
What if we also had a Syndicate flag and corresponding pledge for Nuke ops? We could have a flag on the Syndicate shuttle and listening post, plus a container of syndie flags, so nukies can tear down any Nanotransen flags they find and replace it with their own or have the guy carrying the flags get robusted and have the head of security hold a flag burning.
Did I mention flag burning should be a thing? Flag burning should be a thing.
(07-17-2016, 11:51 PM)Lord Birb Wrote:
What if we also had a Syndicate flag and corresponding pledge for Nuke ops? We could have a flag on the Syndicate shuttle and listening post, plus a container of syndie flags, so nukies can tear down any Nanotransen flag they find and replace it with their own or have the guy carrying the flags get robusted and have the head of security hold a flag burning.
Did I mention flag burning should be a thing? Flag burning should be a thing.

Protesting the right way!
Take that nanotrasen oppressors!
Flag burning should have a chance of setting you and everyone around you on fire. Groups of flag burning protestors becomes groups of flag burning burning protestors.
please add shooting guns into the air and segway donuts too, for when you have the american flag up.
if you are doing corporate rituals, look up walmarts team-building cult chant stuff. but i always considered nanotrasen a more cold and distant overlord than one that would typically concern itself with activities such as these. we signed their contracts, they already own us, pledge or no.

syndicates, though, brainwashing and loyalty seem to be a big thing among the syndicate.
You oughta be able to fly the flag at half mast for when the clown dies

Or hang the clown from the flag pole, that too
We need a NT logo t-shit to go with it all; I prefer to wear my flags.

(yes, I noticed t-shit. I decided the typo was appropriate)
I'd say we should be able to fly the flag upside down to signal 'state of emergency', but then I thought 'that's always'. So the NT flag should be symmetrical across the horizontal axis.
Worst possible suggestion would be a flagpole wedgie.

Grab a nerd, click on flagpole, then lift the nerd up into the air, suspended until their uniform breaks or someone lets them down.
Have the uniform stay on the flagpole so that some day I may salute your shorts
ok. i jut thought of ppl planting flags on the telesci destinations and im liking the flags thing more
I'm going to put a party princess flag on Mars
Sign me the fuck up for flags so I can claim territory on the station and then get bombed
It'd actually work really great for a Nations round if that ever happens again