Goonstation Forums
The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Bug Reports (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread (/showthread.php?tid=5713)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Mageziya - 01-05-2016

69andahalf Wrote:Dance Effort Dance
Good suggestions, though the telesci vending machine looks a little odd due to the benches.

69andahalf Wrote:Would be nice to have windows into the medbay medicine area as it feels really closed off, possibly just move the stairs down to where the wall sticks out (would also make it possible to break into medbay to get medicine):
[Image: r9oZiFE.png]
Those are stairs? Astonished stare

Re: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - 69andahalf - 01-05-2016

Mageziya Wrote:Those are stairs? Astonished stare

What did you think they were...

Re: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - A4Brogan - 01-06-2016

Mageziya Wrote:
69andahalf Wrote:Dance Effort Dance

What I want to now is, Why does medbay have two wall radios adjacent to each other? Why not have one?

Re: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Mageziya - 01-06-2016

69andahalf Wrote:
Mageziya Wrote:Those are stairs? Astonished stare

What did you think they were...
Just, like, sheets of metal. A textured floor, there there sometimes are for traction.

Re: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - The Grim Sleeper - 01-09-2016

The ID-card terminal in the customs office can not give access to the doors of Engineer Storage Room A, the cannister storage room and the router in engineering. You can get permission via high-rank updates like captain or CE, but the rooms are not listed among the locations for specific access.

Many offices and rooms have no security camera's in them, like the janitors office (starboard one, not the mini closet in the port section) and the 'crack den/jazz lounge'.

The APCs and Air hookups for security are in the maintenance corridor between the Security section and the routing depot, fully accessible by anyone with maintenance access. This might be by design, but I'd like it noted here in any case.

There are also a few minor items missing, like spray bottles and other cleaning supplies in the morgue and crematorium (I know there are new spray bottles in other MedBay locations, but since they are limited edition, more wouldn't hurt).
I also would like a blindfold or 2 in pathology/genetics. They are great for restraining monkeys for experiments (that don't fall of when you activate the obesity gene).

Re: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Roomba - 01-09-2016

More fuel tanks (the small red kind used in flamethrower construction) would be nice. The last blob round I couldn't find a single one in any of the easily accessible tool storage areas - eventually had to hack into EVA to obtain one.

Re: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - The Grim Sleeper - 01-10-2016

Adrenaline Rush causes brain damage.

Re: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Mageziya - 01-10-2016

The Grim Sleeper Wrote:Adrenaline Rush causes brain damage.
Use an upgraded medical scanner when you use the ability and you'll see why. (Hint: Meth) Also, judging from the description, it's an intended consequence.

[Image: 1a3311b861406c47170e90030f40e6c5.png]
The visitation area is just... not right. The walls are not smoothed at all. The spot could also use another light or two, as it's fairly dark. Actually, looking at the picture, there do appear to be lights, but they're off?

Re: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - 69andahalf - 01-12-2016

All the plasma glass windows in the test chamber have a vacuum floor, I'm not sure if they is intentional but it causes all the air to get sucked out if a window is broken.

Also my poor window suggestion frown

Re: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Vunterslaush - 01-14-2016

• A few more things that might need to be addressed.
  • The chaplains office lacks a bottle of holy water.
  • Emergency Storage area B has proper access in maintenance entrance and plain glass airlock access in the front entrance.
  • There is no box of spare PDAs on the bridge.
  • What are the mass drivers in EVA intended for?
  • Why does a spare defib spawn in medbay maintenance? If this is supposed to be intended as storage for med staff why can anyone with maint access go in there?

Re: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Frank_Stein - 01-14-2016

Vunterslaush Wrote:What are the mass drivers in EVA intended for?
I think you're supposed to launch yourself out of em after getting on space gear

Re: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Vunterslaush - 01-14-2016

I suppose that makes sense, but it's going to put you into a spin that you are unable to stop. Unless that was changed from the last time had done so.

Re: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Vunterslaush - 01-15-2016

Research needs a couple of spare clothing lockers and a few spare headsets.

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Grayshift - 01-25-2016

There are at least a few DWAINE terminals that can't connect.

This one doesn't have a data terminal under it.
http://goonhub.com/maps/cogmap2#l=148,126,1;z=2

This one has a data terminal, but the wire doesn't reach it, stopping one square to the left.
http://goonhub.com/maps/cogmap2#l=194,123,1;z=2

The Super Protector Friend III station isn't wired to the grid either.
http://goonhub.com/maps/cogmap2#l=128,210,1;z=2

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Zafhset - 01-25-2016

(01-14-2016, 08:16 PM)Vunterslaush Wrote: I suppose that makes sense, but it's going to put you into a spin that you are unable to stop. Unless that was changed from the last time had done so.

Pretty sure it still launches you at terminal speed. I flew face first into a rock in the next z-level a few days ago.

Probably effective if you're trying to leave the station z-level in a hurry, but it'll leave you in a half dead/actually dead state upon impact.