Goonstation Forums
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? (/showthread.php?tid=3608)

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - atomic1fire - 07-25-2015

Lcass123 Wrote:I never actually knew there were these quests on goon. How do you even get to centcomm anyway?

Assuming there's no magic door the admins invented that contains the path to centcom, there's two solutions I'm aware of.

1. Find an exploit.

2. Use the escape shuttle.

Finding an exploit usually involves the admins eventually patching it, so it's not remotely reliable. In fact I kinda assume as soon as you share details the admins will fix it.

The escape shuttle is the prefered method afaik, but the time you get to do things is far shorter because the end round timer unless admins delay it.

The method I found (that was patched) consisted of cramming myself into a crate on the QM shuttle, and then riding it all the way to centcom. an admin caused this to instantly kill you if you try it, so your ghost might end up on centcom but I don't think you can use it to explore.

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - Zamujasa - 07-25-2015

The second version of that exploit involved being on the forklift in a crate as a merchant shuttle went back to Centcom. Gibs you now, but you get a particularly funny message.

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - Naximous - 07-26-2015

Telegnats Wrote:
Naximous Wrote:So are we able to activate a perm portal on that pad? [Image: HSky2Bi.png] did someone check it's coordinates?

The coordinates given have been lost to the void of the internet, but I attempted to use them to open a portal as well as recieve/send, but they all gave the same error that is typical of adventure zones. I'm not sure if these were simply bad coordinates, or the area changed.

So this mean we need a Door Run? :/

Too bad im banned on #sol big grin

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - Erik - 08-08-2015

Update time!
  • New telescience area on THE MOON
  • One new key, which can be found on the moon.
  • One new tour buddy, which has unique responses for the cheget, and other items.
  • Several new hints on the location of the second key.

The hoor has also been opened quite a lot the past few weeks on #2 due to an specific traitor item pulling the door apart, not much on that front.. yet.

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - Erik - 08-08-2015

Zamujasa Wrote:The second version of that exploit involved being on the forklift in a crate as a merchant shuttle went back to Centcom. Gibs you now, but you get a particularly funny message.

This! There is a new way tough, which works both ways safely.. smile

Besides, i totally forgot to mention that the chamber of the number is no longer a thing, but there are some undiscovered telescience locations according to several admins.

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - ajwilli1 - 08-09-2015

ErikHanson Wrote:
Zamujasa Wrote:The second version of that exploit involved being on the forklift in a crate as a merchant shuttle went back to Centcom. Gibs you now, but you get a particularly funny message.

This! There is a new way tough, which works both ways safely.. smile

Besides, i totally forgot to mention that the chamber of the number is no longer a thing, but there are some undiscovered telescience locations according to several admins.

Could it possibly be the much "shrouded-in-mystery" places like The Tower and The Spooky Swamp that some Maecho Maein players were talking about?

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - Erik - 08-09-2015

ajwilli1 Wrote:Could it possibly be the much "shrouded-in-mystery" places like The Tower and The Spooky Swamp that some Maecho Maein players were talking about?
I have no idea.

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - Erik - 08-09-2015

Actually, i just came up with this feasable idea of scanning all the adventure zones, it just requires some Ugh, that button...

1. Gather multiple people on one server get in not go out
  2. Build multiple telescience consoles, and teleport pads.
  3. Optionally: Build a Experimental Local Generator farm to keep the Area Power Controllers charged.
  4. Give each console operator a subsection of the adventure z-level to scan.
  5. Create a system to feed the scanned data into (x,y,z,data)
  6. Create a parser to parse said data into a map.
  7. Dance You now have out-nerded the original crew, and got a complete map of the adventure zone zlevel.

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - Vunterslaush - 08-09-2015

Haven't you already been told not to do this exact thing?

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - Naximous - 08-09-2015

Would be nice if i got unbanned from #sol so i would know WHAT THE SHIT!?! is going on big grin

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - Twoflower - 08-09-2015

Naximous Wrote:Would be nice if i got unbanned from #sol so i would know WHAT THE SHIT!?! is going on big grin

ok youre unbanned just dont do any more weird shit or youre gone for good

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - medsal15 - 08-09-2015

Fun fact: an admin said there was a third ending. Good luck finding it.

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - Noah Buttes - 08-09-2015

medsal15 Wrote:Fun fact: an admin said there was a third ending. Good luck finding it.

No please, please no.

God, we've already done so much

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - enricociccio_2 - 08-10-2015

medsal15 Wrote:Fun fact: an admin said there was a third ending. Good luck finding it.

well shit, also i tought there was many different endings to the solarium quest... oh well i guess the other endings was (b)admin fuckery

Re: Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared? - medsal15 - 08-10-2015

I personnaly think the endings are: Bad ending, Good ending and True ending. The 3 kinds of video games endings.