Goonstation Forums
Cogmap 2: *** UPDATE TO BYOND 509 ASAP *** - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Cogmap 2: *** UPDATE TO BYOND 509 ASAP *** (/showthread.php?tid=2324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - Rocket - 02-16-2015

Regular walls and reinforced walls will look the same or is that not done yet?

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - Cogwerks - 02-17-2015

New R-wall sprites aren't done yet.

[Image: IxYHgWk.png]
Off-station testing outpost or whatever you want it to be. It has an inbound door that works with the station's belt hell, but only inbound. It'll go near an edge of the asteroid field.

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - atomic1fire - 02-18-2015

Cogwerks Wrote:New R-wall sprites aren't done yet.

Off-station testing outpost or whatever you want it to be. It has an inbound door that works with the station's belt hell, but only inbound. It'll go near an edge of the asteroid field.
Aww yis astroid zeta Respek

That should fit pretty well with Diner and the engineer/electrician outpost.

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - Pigbear1 - 02-25-2015

Maybe you should add a mainframe or something so Artifact Research can be done offstation incase of bad artifacts.

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - BaneOfGiygas - 02-25-2015

Pigbear1 Wrote:

-bigass image-

Maybe you should add a mainframe or something so Artifact Research can be done offstation incase of bad artifacts.
Agreed. Also, the addition of a designated off-station location for the testing of dangerous shit is much appreciated, since testing it on random asteroids in space just doesn't have much of the same effect.

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - Pigbear1 - 02-25-2015

Also further suggestion add some sort of disposal chute into the little area that window is looking out into at the bottom for keeping anything from fermids to syndicate agents.

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - salix_catus - 03-01-2015

So... two yellow-floor shuttles? are these trader ships or mining shuttle style ships?

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - salix_catus - 03-30-2015

I look at cogmap 2 and I can see a robotic gorilla with really big arms and really huge fists...

[Image: 1JDqjWU.png?1]

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - atomic1fire - 03-31-2015

Donut station, shroom station and now gorillastation?

Count me in.

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - Dr_Bee - 03-31-2015

wow, looking at the entire map like that, Cogmap 2 is HUGE. it will make playing with less than 30 players interesting.

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - Vunterslaush - 03-31-2015

In a station that large with only two people, that is when you start getting jumpy and hearing noises. The ghosts will come out to play Boo

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - atomic1fire - 03-31-2015

Dr_Bee Wrote:wow, looking at the entire map like that, Cogmap 2 is HUGE. it will make playing with less than 30 players interesting.

I kinda think rev could be really interesting on this map, since it's basically three seperate stations connected by air bridges and it looks like there's plenty of crimable hiding spots for gang and rev.

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - pizzatiger - 03-31-2015

salix_catus Wrote:I look at cogmap 2 and I can see a robotic gorilla with really big arms and really huge fists...

[Image: 1JDqjWU.png?1]

looks more like that bulldog from sly cooper to me except now he has a fancy hat

[Image: Muggshot_the_Bulldog.jpg]

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - Frank_Stein - 03-31-2015

Vunterslaush Wrote:In a station that large with only two people, that is when you start getting jumpy and hearing noises. The ghosts will come out to play Boo
I hate phantom spaceman

Re: Cogmap 2: Map Harder - Michaellaneous - 03-31-2015

One thing I could not see on the map: Will pathology get two manipulatory? It is something that is really amiss on the current station.