Goonstation Forums
The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Bug Reports (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread (/showthread.php?tid=5713)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Vitatroll - 02-21-2016

Is cog even around? I thought he was taking a break. Then again I don't IRC anymore. People who haven't been in game in years are still fairly active there.

I was really excited about the off-site test-site. The new one is great for things like public executions, though I kinda wish it didn't have that mail chute. Unless it has a biofilter that is. Is it good actual testing? Not so much. An OSTS would also be great for antag staging, hostage situations, honking, and other nefarious deeds.

Certain things like the toxin's pump control still go unfixed last time I checked. Speaking of that, putting one of them that fancy gas mixers in toxins could be neat. Doesn't really need it, but hey, it's toxins.

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - lambskin - 02-21-2016

Speaking of science fixes, the new artlab computer readout is glitched. I don't mean the DWAINE terminal but the mystery science doodad. The screen is too small for a full readout, so you end up having to copy and paste the text into something else to read it all.

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Mageziya - 02-21-2016

(02-21-2016, 03:12 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: The new one is great for things like public executions, though I kinda wish it didn't have that mail chute. Unless it has a biofilter that is.

You can only use a mail chute if you're wearing  a syndicate mail suit (Hey, they rhymes.), or are a borg. If you're worried about inbound stuff, I think there are ways to mail chutes too, like welders or something, it's just that no one knows to do it because there's never been much of a need to.

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Vitatroll - 02-21-2016

(02-21-2016, 04:40 PM)Mageziya Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 03:12 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: The new one is great for things like public executions, though I kinda wish it didn't have that mail chute. Unless it has a biofilter that is.

You can only use a mail chute if you're wearing  a syndicate mail suit (Hey, they rhymes.), or are a borg. If you're worried about inbound stuff, I think there are ways to mail chutes too, like welders or something, it's just that no one knows to do it because there's never been much of a need to.

[Image: 07c476e09f.jpg]

It's a strange hobby, I know. Sue me.

Luckily, none of them ever figured out they could use lesser form to escape. it's okay, he'll be up again before you know it

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Vunterslaush - 02-22-2016

The emergency shuttle doors don't automatically bolt when the shuttle is in transit.

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - babayetu83 - 02-22-2016

there's two glass windows in the kitchen that serve no purpose as theyre infront of a wall. removing them would reduce clutter and make it nicer

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Ed Venture - 02-23-2016

now if you are playing sec and want to take the sec chutes as a shortcut or throw a cuffed person in there to get them to sec faster they get flushed right back with a red text "YOU ACCIDENTALLY FLUSHED YOURSELF " and you get sent right back.

This is a pretty shit change and pretty much made the sec chutes useless. Please change it back.

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - locusts - 02-23-2016

Artlab could really do with a labeller.

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Grayshift - 02-26-2016

The gas sensor in the engine burn chamber is connected to the engine/PTL closed network and not the general station wired network/mainframe, so gptio can't read from it.

Also both toxins gas sensors are named GAS_BOTTOM

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Grek - 03-04-2016

The Chef could do with a produce satchel.

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Grayshift - 03-04-2016

Cogs' laptop is exploded, he'll get back to fixing our whiny baby space shit later!

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - TheNewTeddy - 03-05-2016

More of a "suggestion"
[Image: 5XRCWYc.png]

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Grifflez - 04-14-2016

byond happened WE FORGOT THE BABY SEALS AND SPACE WALRUS BACK AT THE DEMOLISHED HUSK OF COGMAP 1 byond happened

Whoever was in charge of moving all the pets/animals is in for a serious face-punching.

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - 69andahalf - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 12:22 PM)Grifflez Wrote: byond happened WE FORGOT THE BABY SEALS AND SPACE WALRUS BACK AT THE DEMOLISHED HUSK OF COGMAP 1 byond happened

Whoever was in charge of moving all the pets/animals is in for a serious face-punching.

And the HeadSurgeon!  NegativeMan

RE: The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread - Grifflez - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 05:00 PM)69andahalf Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 12:22 PM)Grifflez Wrote: byond happened WE FORGOT THE BABY SEALS AND SPACE WALRUS BACK AT THE DEMOLISHED HUSK OF COGMAP 1 byond happened

And the HeadSurgeon!  NegativeMan

I'm positive the Headsurgeon survived the move in both box and bot form, I think its in pathology.