Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Day of Destiny (LLJK #1 RP Campaign - Thank You For Playing!)
I was the wendigo in round 2. I was awoken from my hibernation by the sounds of prey screaming words I had little interest in, as my hibernation had left me hungry. Paranoia had made them distrustful and violent, and I seized the opportunity to feed upon their flesh, one by one. As I feasted upon them, I gained their knowledge. The Theta survivor coughed blood as I dug into her chest to tear out the meat, telling me she had led them here into a trap, but I did not care. They were meat. More would come. I threw their bodies into the abyss for my wendigo brethren and disguised myself as one of the expedition members. As I had taken their knowledge, I knew that more would follow. The feast had just started.

In round 3, we were a plasma spore on a comedy tour. We were a barely sentient colony of microorganisms that had been stuck in a crate filled with "101 Funny Jokes for Physicists" and "How to become a successful comedian." Being a dumb sack of plasma, we thought we would try to make it big in the comedy revue. Fortunately, a pack of werewolves had gathered in the bar with their fantastic hair and pina coladas in hand. The crowd howled in laughter at our jokes. Literally.

What sort of animal is made up of cadmium, nickel, and neon?
A CaNiNe.
(08-06-2016, 02:31 AM)DreamCarver Wrote: ...
>we walk out into medbay...
>only to hear screams from the lobby
>and some awful voice from the intercoms....
>turn the corner, OH GOD WHAT IS THAT
>flesh monstrosity shambling down the corridor towards us
I'm pretty sure my heartrate was top speed at this point, IRL.
>some medbay member runs ahead of it, screaming for her life
>it knocks her down, probably gonna kill her horribly
>don't intend to stick around to find out
>Paul and I run the other fucking way

Those would be my screams from watching the medical director - the only person I knew was "normal", who had got me through the craziness of this shift with a sense of composure - be devoured by the fleshy abomination that moments before had looked like the captain after trying to save her a few times only to be swatted away like a bug.

If I can charge at it with a toolbox, you security officers need to do your thing (ignoring that one of them was a 'ling). smilie with a protruding tongue
Seriously, though, great round.

Really enjoyed it, can't wait for the next one. The second round was so much better than the first because people actually didn't just ramble on the main radio channel the entire time.
(08-06-2016, 11:17 AM)Mordent Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 02:31 AM)DreamCarver Wrote: ...
>we walk out into medbay...
>only to hear screams from the lobby
>and some awful voice from the intercoms....
>turn the corner, OH GOD WHAT IS THAT
>flesh monstrosity shambling down the corridor towards us
I'm pretty sure my heartrate was top speed at this point, IRL.
>some medbay member runs ahead of it, screaming for her life
>it knocks her down, probably gonna kill her horribly
>don't intend to stick around to find out
>Paul and I run the other fucking way

Those would be my screams from watching the medical director - the only person I knew was "normal", who had got me through the craziness of this shift with a sense of composure - be devoured by the fleshy abomination that moments before had looked like the captain after trying to save her a few times only to be swatted away like a bug.

If I can charge at it with a toolbox, you security officers need to do your thing (ignoring that one of them was a 'ling). smilie with a protruding tongue
Seriously, though, great round.

Really enjoyed it, can't wait for the next one. The second round was so much better than the first because people actually didn't just ramble on the main radio channel the entire time.
Yeah security kind of vanished after me and Steve were killed on theta and the remaining officers were just trying to survive and less concerned about saving other peoples asses.
(08-06-2016, 02:31 AM)DreamCarver Wrote: -snip-

I'm glad you enjoyed my company
Round 2
SOunds like a good time!

Double post, don't care. I am updating the never used facebook page with this information, might bring some non-forum people in, I guess. Mostly makes me feel like it's serving a purpose.
...There's an SS13 facebook page?
Season 2 Hype!
I'm ready.  Choo!
Same time as last?
(08-19-2016, 06:02 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Same time as last?

I would imagine so

I'm hyped.
d-day approaches

edit: Here are the episode names of NSS Destiny: Season Two

Episode One: Eagle One, Fox Two
Episode Two: Scorched in the Memory, Burned into the Heart
Episode Three: Code Blue
(08-19-2016, 07:58 AM)shotgunbill Wrote: d-day approaches

edit: Here are the episode names of NSS Destiny: Season Two

Episode One: Eagle One, Fox Two
Episode Two: Scorched in the Memory, Burned into the Heart
Episode Three: Code Blue

Sad that i wont be able to do this one but i had a question for you bill. Are the seasons linked to each other? Or are they in there own 'universe'.
We have lots and lots of clones.
I'll be honest round 2 of this weeks day of destiny was hands down one of the best rounds i have ever played on space station 13 and bill i'm sorry about what happened in round 3 i hope you know that i and i'm pretty sure everyone else on the server don't blame you we all had a hell of time so please don't let it bum you out