Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Day of Destiny (LLJK #1 RP Campaign - Thank You For Playing!)
Idea: Cruiser Attack
Syndicates attack in a cruiser and the captain can take off every 'pod' to defend the ship.
Maybe the crew could take over the cruiser and dock it in the ship.
Ideas:
  • A group of high level executives are coming to inspect the ship. After a short amount of time they'll beam over and will be expecting a tour from the Captain to make sure every part of the ship is running optimally and using sponsored products. Maybe one of the executives is a spy and starts a hostage situation at some point.
  • A Spaceman the Griffening tournament. Not just a little group of nerds playing, a full on stadium where everyone will watch with "excitement" (forced to sit, full on police state from security.) and wait for their turn. Losers are sent to the shadow realm. The winner of the tournament gets some grand prize from Macho Man or something.
Perhaps for storyline emphasis between episodes, which I'm assuming are rounds, stuff that happened last round carries over to the next? All of it would be just fluff, for interesting more engaged conversations, in that we can recall moments and get a feel for each character we're RPing.
Examples:
-If someone was an antagonist previous round, they're antagonist status won't carry over but people will remember that they were once a traitor to the ship, and will be treated grudgingly and with spite.
Or not! It all depends on the player and the motivation of the antagonist, some people might recall them favourably.
-If someone ends up roundend dead, upon new round they can pick a new name or slap on a negative trait due to overexposure before being cloned.
Or not! Perhaps there's no negative effects other than just RP'ing being a clone and the psychological damage it inflicts.
We need someone to record the day of destiny. Keep a record of events so it may never be forgotten.
(07-29-2016, 02:40 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: We need someone to record the day of destiny. Keep a record of events so it may never be forgotten.

I'll record it sure.
Status report: LLJK1 is down. Presumably in preparation for the event.
Edit: Six minutes after the intended event time and LLJK1 is still down. Anything happening on LLJK2?
????????????????????????????????????????????????
(07-29-2016, 02:52 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Status report: LLJK1 is down. Presumably in preparation for the event.
Edit: Six minutes after the intended event time and LLJK1 is still down. Anything happening on LLJK2?
Shotgunbill said someone crashed the server.
Oh great.
im going back to bed
Sorry about the late announce, but the Destiny server has crashed just in time for the big event.  As a result, we will have to reschedule for next week.

Next week's event:

4:00 PM PST (Friday, August 5th), LLJK #1 server (NSS Destiny). Here's the server link: byond://lljk1.goonhub.com:26100/

I will also update the OP with this info.
(07-29-2016, 03:17 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: Shotgunbill said someone crashed the server.

That was my fault. Not intentional, obviously. I'll stay away from #1 next week to avoid accidentally upsetting anything.
(07-30-2016, 01:29 AM)Gannets Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 03:17 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: Shotgunbill said someone crashed the server.

That was my fault. Not intentional, obviously. I'll stay away from #1 next week to avoid accidentally upsetting anything.

wink
(07-30-2016, 01:29 AM)Gannets Wrote:

Dammit gannets, oh well i guess we'll just have to be patient till next week
To be fair, nobody could have predicted that reading a book would have crashed a server.