Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Obligatory Eco Thread
I'll try running a server for us all. Details to follow once I figure it out. I'll try to keep it online for the 30 days needed
Ill buy the game once someone gets a server going. In the mean time heres a Discord: https://discord.gg/g7muRNS
Server is up, we have a discord channel on the main goonstation discord. You can all join the server "Goonstation Eco", password is "honk".

We've got 30 days folks, lets do this.
I picked the skills no one else did right now to help fill roles people might need.

Now, mining and stone masoning isn't super cool now.

BUT COME THE MORROW AND YOU'LL ALL BE BEGGING TO USE PIECES OF MY TOWER OF STONE AND IRON!

BEGGING I SAY!!!

On a side note send cooked meat and wood please send halp
Tis i the lonely carpenter who plays in the latest hours of night
If I get this better paying job I've applied for I might celebrate by getting this game because it sounds dope as hell
So the game updated and I guess the server didn't soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I also never read discord so everyone else probably already knew this.

Life metaphor achieved.
Game is Gud
the goons seem to be working together and saving the world
Everything about that sentence just sounds dirty and wrong. Better not let SA hear that.
I am the butcher. I am the best character on the show. I am better than the salami and the bologna combined.
[Image: 8GzBg2s.png]
Falling through void send help
Al Gore warned us this would happen.
Game is fun. I'm carpentering it up in a lodge near the forest. Buy my doors!
If we're going to kill logging until the forests are replanted, we need to have a supply of tree seeds. I'll gladly replant them but I'm not spending 20 skill points just to level the skill that lets me gather tree seeds.