Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Lie about leaving this game's community in here
(02-22-2018, 04:21 PM)Cyfarfod Wrote: Welcome back Readster, I started playing while you were gone and you seem like a pretty cool dude to have return! smile

^^^^^^
The toxicity and generally bad atmosphere of ss13 as whole is getting to me irl, and I am sick of it. I mostly just feel sad when playing these days.

The fun of the game used to outweigh the negative emotions I'd get from the atmosphere of this community. /r/ss13 is a shithole, and gives me a bad impression of not only the game but humanity as a whole. Goondiscord isn't bad per say but I do not fit in.

I left it and a few other ss13 related discords. Most of you regulars from Destiny are cool dudes, but this game really brings out the worst of people. It isn't horrible on goon, but it's not good either and now I've had enough.

I love all of you for the fun and fantastic times we have had, but I do not think there are any more fun stories to be had for me. Hopefully I will never touch ss13 again, but I probably will. It was a fantastic experience to have for the year that it lasted. Nothing quite like Space Station 13

But it ain't good for me or my health.

Tooty: Ka-HONK-A-TONKA! The Honkmother calls for me! I shall ascend! haha! Up this stair case into the attic! HAahAH Just kidding Im going back to the Honk-Void to meet my maker! TOOT TOOT!
*salute
Goodbye tooty, we love you, godspeed honky clown.
(03-05-2018, 09:47 AM)EristheSlackWyrm Wrote: The toxicity and generally bad atmosphere of ss13 as whole is getting to me irl, and I am sick of it. I mostly just feel sad when playing these days.

The fun of the game used to outweigh the negative emotions I'd get from the atmosphere of this community. /r/ss13 is a shithole, and gives me a bad impression of not only the game but humanity as a whole. Goondiscord isn't bad per say but I do not fit in.

I left it and a few other ss13 related discords. Most of you regulars from Destiny are cool dudes, but this game really brings out the worst of people. It isn't horrible on goon, but it's not good either and now I've had enough.

I love all of you for the fun and fantastic times we have had, but I do not think there are any more fun stories to be had for me. Hopefully I will never touch ss13 again, but I probably will. It was a fantastic experience to have for the year that it lasted. Nothing quite like Space Station 13

But it ain't good for me or my health.

Tooty: Ka-HONK-A-TONKA! The Honkmother calls for me! I shall ascend! haha! Up this stair case into the attic! HAahAH Just kidding Im going back to the Honk-Void to meet my maker! TOOT TOOT!

Is this because you got beat to death the other day for stealing someone's shoes?

At least I think that was you.
(03-05-2018, 03:13 PM)Firepower Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 09:47 AM)EristheSlackWyrm Wrote: [words]

Is this because you got beat to death the other day for stealing someone's shoes?

I'm not him, but since I doubt he's coming back I'll say I know him pretty well and he always considered being beat to death as a sign of success in clowning. That's assuming it was him - I don't recall him talking about playing recently.

Edit: oh, prove me wrong, why don't you? :P
(03-05-2018, 04:08 PM)Avack Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 03:13 PM)Firepower Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 09:47 AM)EristheSlackWyrm Wrote: [words]

I'm not him, but since I doubt he's coming back I'll say I know him pretty well and he always considered being beat to death as a sign of success in clowning. That's assuming it was him - I don't recall him talking about playing recently.
I have not played a full round since late desember. And if I got beaten to death for stealing shoes I would feel proud. I've been beaten to death for less severe clowning and it is all in good fun.
frown

I really liked your ss13 art. Sad to see you go
It's been a bit but I'm joining Eris in the 'not enjoying the negativity' bus. There are still people I like in the community, but it isn't worth having to deal with the ones I dislike for that. Thanks for being fun for a decent while.
Didn't this thread stem from a fucking joke? Why are you people posting in here about leaving due to toxicity, despite that threads like this generate toxicity.

I mean I'm not trying to invalidate your feelings or w/e but maybe talk to the admins before you leave, instead of posting and then not elaborating on the problem.
It's not unusual for long time players to take incredibly long breaks. Hell I just straight up disappeared for like two or three months without telling anyone.

I wish you the best, and want to just quietly remind people that r/ss13 is a legitimate shithole and nothing good will come of spending time there.
(10-28-2015, 04:24 PM)somepotato Wrote: whats ss13

(11-04-2015, 01:26 AM)Dions Wrote: please dont leave me

(11-04-2015, 06:38 PM)TrustScience Wrote: i give up

(11-13-2015, 02:48 PM)Nitrous Wrote: As stated here, appearantly people want me to leave the forums forever, never to return.
This thread may be in conflict with rules, so a pre-sorry if I broke any.

The matter is wether or not you want me to leave. If you do, I'll stop posting on the forums until someone pleas for me to get back (however, I will still be reading so I know what you're talking about ingame and be notified of updates, my original intention). If you don't, I'll stay along for the ride.
This is not a joke post. So don't vote "No" because you feel "lolol" in your head. This is serious.
The poll will remain open for three days, and you will have the ability to change votes during those three days.

(11-15-2015, 07:08 AM)Dabir Wrote: I lied about leaving

Ah fuck, perhaps in our haste to lie about leaving we merely expressed the truth in the form of a lie.

Anyway I'm leaving forever for greener pastures, specifically the clown forum, see you on the other side.