Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Non-human mobs biblefarting
I have noted this before in a bug report thread, but I have realized that it wasn't a bug but a feature request so here it is: basically everything that isn't a standard mob, be it a player-controlled critter, a borg, a ghostdrone, a meatcube, or basically anything, is capable of farting on a bible without any repercussions. This is clearly a horrendous oversight on the coder's part. I want to be able to explode into a pool of slippery oil as a borg, cover the floor in ectoplasm as a ghostdrone, become a gooey yellow stain as a cockroach, and somehow become more filthy as a meatcube, all because I farted on a bible.
(02-05-2018, 12:29 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: I want to be able to explode into a pool of slippery oil as a borg, cover the floor in ectoplasm as a ghostdrone

To be absolutely fair, you are merely synthesizing a fart.  No god would destroy something simply for making fart sounds on his holy book.

Probably.
(02-05-2018, 02:33 AM)Technature Wrote: To be absolutely fair, you are merely synthesizing a fart.  No god would destroy something simply for making fart sounds on his holy book.

Probably.

Synthesizing a fart sound is only one of the silicon fart messages. Other fart messages mention sparks flying out of your robutt or oil running down your leg, so yes, borgs and ghostdrones ARE capable of farting, and thus should be smited for doing so on top of a bible.
It's the intent to fart! They must be eradicated for their sins!
(02-05-2018, 03:49 PM)Eibel Wrote: It's the intent to fart! They must be eradicated for their sins!

Were it purely by the intent, then a fart produced of unintentional happenstance or forced into existence by the will of another would not incur the Wrath. Yet, it does!

However, one who uses their Gift to trigger another to fart will be Smitten themself, and not the one who farts. Divine mystery!
Destroy them all for their sinssss
(02-05-2018, 07:22 AM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 02:33 AM)Technature Wrote: To be absolutely fair, you are merely synthesizing a fart.  No god would destroy something simply for making fart sounds on his holy book.

Probably.

Synthesizing a fart sound is only one of the silicon fart messages. Other fart messages mention sparks flying out of your robutt or oil running down your leg, so yes, borgs and ghostdrones ARE capable of farting, and thus should be smited for doing so on top of a bible.

Well shit can't argue against that.

EXPLODE THEE