Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[CHEMISTRY] Update Novelty Chemicals
Nasty black goop. Sewage. Packing peanuts. We've all seen these chemicals around in the various spirits and foods aboard the station, but what do they all have in common?

They don't do anything. At all.

Shouldn't a mouthful of raw sewage elicit more than just a passing sigh? Chewing on the ashes of the dead more than an mundane experience? Throw a suggestion or two this way to help some of the more unique and disgusting chemicals aboard the station do something. Those space IPAs you find might have a little more kick... or worse... with a bit of brainstorming.
Irene Mincine drinks the Sewage.
Oh god, is that a diaper!?
Irene Mincine hurls all over!
Drinking sewage should give you tourettes since you've got a potty mouth
Eating somebody's ashes could trap the guy inside you hiveming style, giving him the ability to do a few things, with a cooldown, as if he could possess you temporarily.
(liquid) Oxygen has no effects.
You can asphyxiate with 330 units of Oxygen in your blood.
If any novelty chems need fancy novelty effects it's the bartender's cocktails, 90% of which are completely identical and differ only in the amount of ethanol each one decays into. I'm not much of a drinker in real life, though, so I don't know what an appropriate effect would be for a lot of them.
(01-31-2018, 02:13 AM)Roomba Wrote: bartender's cocktails, 90% of which are completely identical and differ only in the amount of ethanol each one decays into.

I was under the impression that that was the point, and that all of these were just so you can make a single super cocktail that puts some 50+ units of ethanol into your body every tick.
Sex on the Beach should just gib you when you drink it.