Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Chem idea: Adhesive
Apply adhesive to an object, and the object becomes sticker like, able to be applied to things.

Glue money to the floor
Cover yourself in bread to create a disguise
Glue your ID to you so someone can't steal it

Easily detached with water

As for how to make it, that's up to who codes it but maybes it needs bones of some kind
(02-01-2018, 01:35 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: As for how to make it, that's up to who codes it but maybes it needs bones of some kind

lets add horses and ways to turn them into glue

+1
Slows down people walking over it if applied on the floor, makes sticky noise
Anybody remember the old space glue/glube threads
I think this existed for a short period of time, admin only.

Could be a corn or milk type glue. Good lord how do I remember kindergarten arts and crafts and why were we cooking glue in class.
(02-01-2018, 08:26 AM)Haprenti Wrote: Slows down people walking over it if applied on the floor, makes sticky noise

Maybe. I mostly think it should be a gimmick for essentially making everything into a sticker.

I'd go so far as to say items while glued should lose their properties, so you couldn't just glue a bunch of erebite to yourself and become a walking bomb

That is until you was it off and it drops back to the floor
glue someone else's corpse to yourself so that you can masquerade as them
Wasn't there tape for a while that let you tape items together into a ball of them. What happened to that. That sounds applicable here.
Traitor item, you can get them in surplus crate or on the lava moon
Horse Horsington will glue his mask to his body every round. Making it far more challenging to steal.

10/10 +1