Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donk pockets and the microwave
Hello,

it would appear that heating donk pockets are currently broken. I grabbed the box from the kitchen, but despite the "The microwave turns on." text message, nothing happened and the pocket just disappeared - no luck with the other unit in crew quarters either.

Kind Regards
Doesn't that microwave look a bit broken? And by that I mean 100% broken?
Nope, neither of the microwaves were dirty or broken when I tried to heat donk pockets. Oddly enough, the machine did turn on properly with another food item I tested (only to break because of an invalid recipe), so it might just be a specific problem with the pockets.
OncE, as a Nuke op I stole the disk and tried to cook some donk pockets to celebrate.

Same problem occurred. I went through the whole box and none cooked
Well, either it's a bug, or broken, but is the IDEA one that is liked or disliked? Adding more than one donk pocket in a microwave.
Hard Boiled Wrote:Well, either it's a bug, or broken, but is the IDEA one that is liked or disliked? Adding more than one donk pocket in a microwave.
You're looking for your thread, unless you were purposefully trying to piggyback on this guy's thread. If that's the case, stop it.
Yeah, I had two tabs open. Was just reading this, did not mean to comment here. Sorry y'all.