Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Cannot make Christmas Cake
Combining ????? and the Physical manifestation of the very concept of fried food does not make Christmas cake, despite said patch apparently being implemented
It's January, doofus. You should be making January cake.
The wiki says that it is only available during spacemas, and it's not spacemas
(01-17-2018, 10:55 PM)Drago156 Wrote: The wiki says that it is only available during spacemas, and it's not spacemas

Booooo

I suppose this should be in the ideas forum then. It really doesn't make sense that you are physically incapable of cooking Christmas cake when it isn't Christmas.
But then it's just garbage.

Why make it so it's not "special" garbage?
Why not do what someone brought up in the original suggestion, and make the current shitty fruitcake available year-round, but add a second recipe available during spacemas that actually requires love and care that makes a non-shitty fruitcake.
(01-19-2018, 01:14 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Why not do what someone brought up in the original suggestion, and make the current shitty fruitcake available year-round, but add a second recipe available during spacemas that actually requires love and care that makes a non-shitty fruitcake.
Also if you emag the fruitcake it becomes a quantum loaf.
(01-19-2018, 06:48 AM)LuigiThirty Wrote: Also if you emag the fruitcake it becomes a meat cube
(01-19-2018, 12:55 AM)Technature Wrote: But then it's just garbage.

Why make it so it's not "special" garbage?

Because then it'll be garbage that nobody even knows about/always forgets about. The only real use for it is to kill someone by force feeding them it and even then that'll only happen very rarely. Why limit the use of it even more?
Fair point.

I am all for fruitcakes being total absolute poison shit unless it's spacemas though.
(01-19-2018, 11:50 AM)Technature Wrote: Fair point.

I am all for fruitcakes being total absolute poison shit unless it's spacemas though.

Oh, for sure. I wouldn't have it any other way.
this is a literal feature i cuded