Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limb Critter (apparent?) bugs
First off- you can shoot a limb critter with a pod weapon, in this case strelka laser.  It will hit, and not pass through target.  It takes damage, apparently, but this will NEVER EVER kill the limb critter.  I put 20 shots into a handspider I had immobilized in space and it didn't die.

Secondly- Are flamethrowers working?  I blasted a legworm with somewhere between 6-10 shots of stream-of-5 shots of phlogiston from a flamethrower.  It merrily sat there burning and survived the round.
I've had legspiders and handspiders survive multiple E-gun laser shots both point blank and at range. It's definitely a real bug.
Thanks. Was gonna give a full week before I put a bump-post in here.

Someone in Discord theorized that maybe someone was trying to make lasers fly over limb critters, like they do for small spiders. That'd be fine, but blocking shots AND never dying is a bit much. The flamethrower thing, too, bothered me cuz that should be the PERFECT weapon for fighting changeling-spawns.
honestly, any ling or even ghost critters are tough to hit and kill using tasers, phasers, e-guns, or pod weapons because some issue with projectiles and the small characters, but hell if I know what is causing this stuff