Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goonstation Dominions
Dominions 4 is an incredibly deep 4x game set in a fictional high fantasy world where each player creates a hopeful deity and attempts to claim divinity. The game is the best 4x ive played with an incredibly rich magic system with over 400 very unique spells and a combat system that creates massive fun to watch battles between 2 armies. The game is simply to deep for me to explain at length here but where it shines is in its multi-player.
Im interested in setting up a large 6+ player game. If you don't have the game its 35 dollars on steam and around $10 on G2A and other similar key resellers. The game could be one marathon where each player sets aside a large amount of time to attempt and go through the match in one sitting or there is a system where each player has one day to take their turn and can log in and off at any time before the turns end.
Does anyone else have/play the game and is anyone interested in playing a match in the near future?
I'd be down, I own Dom4.  Never played MP before so I'll probably suck, but w/e.
Yeah, count me in too. Love the Dominions series.
[Image: YW32l2q.png]
I usually play with Magic enhanced and summod. Is anyone opposed to using these in the game?
I've never played with them. Changelog?
(01-11-2018, 10:35 AM)Grek Wrote: I've never played with them. Changelog?

Magic Enhanced

I dunno what he means by summod.
https://github.com/sum1won/summod
Basic summary would be a minor rebalance of most vanilla nations while buffing ritual summons
(01-11-2018, 06:00 PM)New525 Wrote: https://github.com/sum1won/summod
Basic summary would be a minor rebalance of most vanilla nations while buffing ritual summons

Sounds good to me, I do generally find most of the summons to be kinda disappointing in vanilla, aside from SC chassis. The plural of chassis is chassis, ugh.
Yeah, both of these sound fine.