Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gimmick Job ideas
(09-12-2016, 04:57 AM)salix_catus Wrote: ___PLUMBER___
OUTFIT: Special mario costume that lets you travel through disposal pipes to specific destinations, (a la mailman costume)
ACCESS:same as janitor
ITEMS: Toolbox, Plunger that you can use as an average melee weapon but with that rubber pop noises when you hit people (you can't use as hat, this is a different plunger than the bathroom one) and a psilocybin mushroom with super mushroom coloring.

This would just be fun to play as.

If you can get botany to grow you a bunch of the mushrooms that would be hilarious.
Nudist

[Image: Willy-Wonka-You-Get-Nothing-560x420.jpg]
I read this thread sometimes to get ideas for my gimmick jobs. Here's the tools I'm working with, for your info:

[Image: rXrRGhB.png]
Conspiracy Theorist:

Just pick the most ugly uniform in the codebase and maybe append "dirty" to it.

items: Laptop, pen, paper, tape recorder.

If it's not too much of a stretch, maybe the nutjob could have a book in their backpack talking about a random theory ranging from something vaguely solarium, to George being brainwashed by the syndicate, with the right musical note triggering his orders.
Was Occult Investigator a thing before this thread? Because I tried it recently and it was fun and pretty goofy. I've also played rounds as Clown Officer and Syndiclown recently and it was great. Radio Host is good fun when I get the chance.

What are Bio Effects?

(I think Occult Investigator SHOULD be allowed to change their name.)
(09-12-2016, 10:30 AM)Gannets Wrote: I read this thread sometimes to get ideas for my gimmick jobs. Here's the tools I'm working with, for your info:

[Image: rXrRGhB.png]

Your fellow 'imates'. Just so you know
Mouse Helper - You spawn as a mouse that is unable to speak. Your job objective is to help a random crew member achieve their goals, whatever they may be. May need some fine tuning, perhaps the crew member is informed that they have a mouse helper, perhaps you get infinite respawns as a mouse helper.