Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Batting Stuff Around
I had a baseball bat in my hand earlier, and in my other hand a lovely Horse Horsington head.

Why am I unable to bat this head at people with a satisfying clunk? 

I demand this be fixed smile Also for other objects too, like batting snowballs at people and other interesting helpful / deadly things. 
Batting syringes / implants at people? Batting stun batons ? Batting hats (that can land on peoples heads) I can think of a number of interesting things that could make the baseball bat more useful and FUN.

[Image: giphy.gif]

If a guy kills me with a saber I'll feel unsatisfied and mad. If a guy kills me by batting monkeys heads and other household appliances at me I might just die with a grin on my face.
Batting stuff around should work like catching stuff thrown at you. Walk around with the right intent and a baseball bat in your hand, and instead of catching thrown objects, you bat them right back to the thrower (or at least attempt to).
(01-08-2018, 08:25 AM)Roomba Wrote: Batting stuff around should work like catching stuff thrown at you. Walk around with the right intent and a baseball bat in your hand, and instead of catching thrown objects, you bat them right back to the thrower (or at least attempt to).

OK, so the baseball bat already swing and knocks back things thrown at you. He's talking about getting a sound effect when you throw something and have a bat in the other hand, basically.
(01-08-2018, 09:20 AM)Cyfarfod Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 08:25 AM)Roomba Wrote: Batting stuff around should work like catching stuff thrown at you. Walk around with the right intent and a baseball bat in your hand, and instead of catching thrown objects, you bat them right back to the thrower (or at least attempt to).

OK, so the baseball bat already swing and knocks back things thrown at you.  He's talking about getting a sound effect when you throw something and have a bat in the other hand, basically.

Yes at the very least that, although having it do more damage depending on the weight of the item batted might be interesting.
Dunno why you can't self-bat. +1 to this.

Also if they don't already, batted objects, especially if they are a ball, should have a slightly higher chance to break standard windows
bat a rocket back at the syndicate who fired it at you
(01-08-2018, 09:15 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: bat a rocket back at the syndicate who fired it at you

With the syndicate baseball outfit and a syndicate bat that you can repel bullets with
(01-09-2018, 01:22 AM)Haprenti Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 09:15 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: bat a rocket back at the syndicate who fired it at you

With the syndicate baseball outfit and a syndicate bat that you can repel bullets with

Hey look
at this thing
that I think
should be coded.