Mentor and HOS Application: Peacekeeper Pete
Usual Character Name:Peacekeeper Pete
BYOND Username: bbonkers
Recommended by (if applicable): n/a
Times Available: GMT 08:00- 12:00 I guess (Australian who plays at night)

From the depths of doughnut two
Does our hero spring anew
HOS hat on head and HOS shoes on feet
The crowds agree: Peacekeeper Pete.

A fearless warrior, he leads with guts
Genetic code he cracks like walnuts
Sets up engines and cooks amazing meat
9/10 nutritionists agree: Peacekeeper Pete.

All antagonist's roles he has't completed,
In horror form all are eated,
With staff in hand, flee all he meet
EL NATH: Peacekeeper Pete.

Botany, mechanical, mining, its all the same
Those in need, call out his name
Like a caring mother, babe on it's teat
Newbies learn from: Peacekeeper Pete.

The secrets of science he does't know
Builds bombs carrying a giant's blow
At telescience computer, the cosmos retreat
Einstein is dwarfed: Peacekeeper Pete.

Mask on face, banana and horn in hands
All try to flee as a cream pie lands
Even Bobo himself would lose his feet
HONKE: Peacekeeper Pete.

Helmet on head, the gods are pleased
Jupiter reborn, the grey hordes are appeased
Deserving cuffs or a smile, that is what will greet
No better guard than: Peacekeeper Pete.

And when it comes down to a fight
You want the man down on your right
Whether with a laser or with his feet
Robust as cola: Peacekeeper Pete.

So why does our Hero choose
To take all the poo and all the abuse
That any new HOS is sure to meet
Why do you do it? Peacekeeper Pete.

Some may think its for all the ladies
That see the beret and go crazy,
But I say because much of the game he hads’t complete
A new challenge and clothes for: Peacekeeper Pete.

To make it better is his dream
Right down to the sprite of the laser beam
Fun and laughter down on repeat
Have a chuckle with: Peacekeeper Pete.

So, dear reader I do implore
You answer the knocking at the door
Welcome in and warmly greet
A new mentor and HOS: Peacekeeper Pete.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): I really loved the first one, but they dragged it on a bit.

Previous Bans: I don't think I've had any.
This is a nice poem and all, but this is not even close to the template.
fuck the template
yes
Fucking brilliant. 6/5.
In all honesty, this guy is neat
Plus his poetry's really quite sweet
This here app is real cool
And he isn't a tool
Give a beret to Peacekeeper Pete.

LYMERICK
I'm assuming that this is the same guy as Prospector Pete. Either way, I've only ever had good experiences with him.

I don't know how robust he is, but being an overseas player as he is I won't hold that against him. Especially since he's more Picard than Kirk.

I vote yes.
Creative as fuck.
Pete is a pretty cool guy.
Give him the beret.
Peacy P definitely isn't Prospector Pete (that's me) but he's almost as cool. He's consistently been an upbeat, fun player to work with, and knows a little bit about every department. I'd say the best qualification is his somehow getting every single traitor in the game the other day to work together using nothing but a handfull of fake moustaches. This was AFTER the "traitor" tags got removed from sunglasses. Definitely has my vote.
Promote this man to shitguy post haste
Hell no, You are a horrible person who should never have the beret. The other day this guy got into a fit over being bridged for three min after he assaulted a security officer for having his baton out and failed. After he got out he goes and uploads a law in order to make me as the AI insult the officer ever few minutes, but the officer somehow found his way into the upload and turned the law on Pete. Pete then attempts to trap that security officer in the AI core subsection of the station by building a r-wall in the door that leads to the air bridge. After the officer got out Pete decided to take his anger out on me as the AI by using tele science to freeze and abduct me, dumping my core out by the dinner. He was not a traitor. You are not HOS material and I doubt you ever will be.
Ugh, reading that made my head hurt. First, work out if you are talking to me or about me, use either he or you, not both! Secondly, it is a brig, to be bridged you usually have to be a river or body of water of some kind. Thirdly, I assume you are talking about the diner? I never sent you to the diner. I don't even know the telescience co-ords to the diner. I wouldn't be surprised if someone did send you there though, you were a fairly awful AI.

After our epic space run around, the sec officer and I actually ended up having a beer at the bar.
PeacekeeperPete Wrote:Ugh, reading that made my head hurt. First, work out if you are talking to me or about me, use either he or you, not both! Secondly, it is a brig, to be bridged you usually have to be a river or body of water of some kind. Thirdly, I assume you are talking about the diner? I never sent you to the diner. I don't even know the telescience co-ords to the diner. I wouldn't be surprised if someone did send you there though, you were a fairly awful AI.

After our epic space run around, the sec officer and I actually ended up having a beer at the bar.
Well, Ill admit that my previous post was a bit... skewed from certain influences that I am not proud to indulge in, but I still can't say you put on a very good show yourself. Leaving my personal feeling aside I don't believe that your actions have shown you to have the right mindset to be a HoS. I base this primarily on the fact that you were complaining about a minor brigging for assaulting an officer for having a baton out right after that major security crackdown, even going so far as to use the excuse "I was teaching you a lesson in guarding is all." I also think that your extreme methods of pursuing a petty grudge were irresponsible and quit frankly in poor taste, which is why against my better judgment I helped you escape the improvised perma-brigging in the AI upload even though you attempted to do just that to somebody else. As for the teleporting shenanigans, that is something that I have falsely accused you of and it should not be weighted against you, seeing as you only had a minor role.
Preid Wrote:
PeacekeeperPete Wrote:Ugh, reading that made my head hurt. First, work out if you are talking to me or about me, use either he or you, not both! Secondly, it is a brig, to be bridged you usually have to be a river or body of water of some kind. Thirdly, I assume you are talking about the diner? I never sent you to the diner. I don't even know the telescience co-ords to the diner. I wouldn't be surprised if someone did send you there though, you were a fairly awful AI.

Well, Ill admit that my previous post was a bit... skewed from certain influences that I am not proud to indulge in, but I still can't say you put on a very good show yourself. Leaving my personal feeling aside I don't believe that your actions have shown you to have the right mindset to be a HoS. I base this primarily on the fact that you were complaining about a minor brigging for assaulting an officer for having a baton out right after that major security crackdown, even going so far as to use the excuse "I was teaching you a lesson in guarding is all." I also think that your extreme methods of pursuing a petty grudge were irresponsible and quit frankly in poor taste, which is why against my better judgment I helped you escape the improvised perma-brigging in the AI upload even though you attempted to do just that to somebody else. As for the teleporting shenanigans, that is something that I have falsely accused you of and it should not be weighted against you, seeing as you only had a minor role.

Please keep in mind that all of this may of been Prospector Pete and not Peacekeeper Pete, but you may know for sure, I don't know.
Zorafm Wrote:
Preid Wrote:

Please keep in mind that all of this may of been Prospector Pete and not Peacekeeper Pete, but you may know for sure, I don't know.

Oh, I am quite sure that it was Peacekeeper Pete.
You seem to be the one who holds the grudges, Preid. Me and the Officer made up, but here you are on the forums accusing me of things I didn't do and flooding my application with it days after the round. By your own admission, you were a bad AI. I couldn't agree more.

I played one round with Preid as a non-sec officer and he didn't like me. Fine. Haters gonna hate.