Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Get Dat Fukkin Disk 2 : The second one
(01-18-2018, 12:44 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Jack Jackson, Chief Engineer.

I hack down the door into medbay, taser drawn and ready to- wait, is that a nukeop covered in spiders screaming on the floor?
How convenient. I run up to them, discharge my stungloves into them to stop them from getting up, then tie them up with my spool of wire to stop them from resisting. I then bring the sorry bastard out of spider hell and into the morgue, where I remove their spacesuit and helmet, check their backpack and pockets for any loot I can steal, and bring them to escape, where I tie them to one of the folding chairs here. Assuming this all goes to plan, I tell the Head of Security over the command channel that I managed to capture a nukeop alive.

Hey Technature ol buddy ol pal... I think you kinda forgot someone here.

Jack Jackson, frequently ignored chief engineer.
"AI! Stop stabbing that syndicate operative to death! I am trying to capture him alive for interrogation!"
I shove the AI shell out of the way, quickly tie his hands and feet together to stop him from escaping, break down a window to the operating theater, and try to bandage no.4's stab wounds and connect him to one of the saline-glucose IVs before he bleeds out. Assuming I manage to do this all successfully, I get out more wire to tie them up more thoroughly, then sling them over my shoulder and carry them to the security team.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Dat Fukkin Disk 2 : The second one - by Lady Birb - 01-19-2018, 01:11 AM