Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Get Dat Fukkin Disk 2 : The second one
Jack Jackson, Chief Engineer.

"Aha! The Clown! Always glad to see ya! Be careful, the door leading to medbay is shocked. I could open it for ya, but the guy on the other side has a gun, so I want you standing in front of me while I do it."

With the clown informed, I decide to send a status report to the HOS over the command channel.
"Head of Security, This is the Chief Engineer, I have a status report. I briefly managed to get into medbay before retreating into the morgue. AI shocked the door behind me so I think I am safe for now. There are two syndicate operatives in medbay, both armed, and one has a rocket launcher and a weird belt. That was all I was able to gather from my time in there."

With all that done, I wait to see if the clown does, indeed, ask me to open the door for him, and if he does, I position him in front of me, touch the door to open it, shove the clown through, and immediately close it when he is on the other side. When I finish with that, or he doesn't ask me to open the door, I go to mechanics to grab a power cell and recharge my disciplinary stun gloves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Dat Fukkin Disk 2 : The second one - by Lady Birb - 01-13-2018, 11:34 PM