Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Get Dat Fukkin Disk 2 : The second one
(01-08-2018, 06:06 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: (because I was not mentioned last update I am just going to assume I succeeded in making stungloves because fuck you)

Holy shit sorry!
Probably a good thing to assume since that strikes me as effortless.

KRAKEN (N/A)
It's not often the crew can see a live weapon guaranteed to kill everyone within a million mile radius if anyone so much as looks at it funny.  You decide to alert everyone of its presence and encourage them to come and see it.

Security in particular seems to be interested in it.

Beelzebub (2) vs. BEEP-BOOP (4)
You think it likes the meatball.  It's almost taken the bait, and you're ready to pull.
Suddenly, the door opens and a cyborg barges in.
*synthetic scream
The ferret gets scared and runs out the open door.
Well that's six minutes of your life wasted.

Casany (2)
You turn on the mining magnet again.
Looks like it brought in a charcoal filled asteroid this time.
Better than ice.

Jerk Op #4 (Mouse Traps, 3. Roll -1)(Natural 1)
The medical person went into the waiting room from the looks of it.  You follow him and try to bribe him with a donk.
He appears to be talking to a security officer.
This is awkward. You back up and accidentally set off a mouse trap, catching the guards attention.
The guard must be new, as his first reaction to seeing you is throwing a flashbang and running off with the medical officer.
Shit.
Security probably knows you're here now.

Manne Love (N/A)
You wave goodbye to the clown and wish him luck on his quest to obtain the ferret.  Then you head to QM to try to order some pre-trained monkies.
There seem to be a large number of people riding skateboards.  Weird.

Jack Jackson (N/A)
Equipped with your punishment gloves that were definitely mentioned you head to medbay, hearing of unscheduled renovations you didn't approve of.  Upon reaching medbay, you notice a number of security outside.  They mention something about an explosion happening in medbay.

You definitely don't remember approving explosives.

Everyone
ALERT!  SYNDICATE PRESENCE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED ON THE STATION!  SECURITY HAS BEEN UPGRADED TO NUCLEAR!  THIS IS NOT A DRILL!  ALL ABLE BODIED MEN AND WOMEN ARE EXPECTED TO ASSIST WITH THIS THREAT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

DO NOT ALLOW THE SYNDICATE TO SUCCEED!  FAILURE TO STOP THE SYNDICATE WILL RESULT IN THE DEATH OF EVERYTHING ON AND NEAR THE STATION!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Dat Fukkin Disk 2 : The second one - by Technature - 01-08-2018, 11:19 PM