Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Get Dat Fukkin Disk 2 : The second one
Irene Mincine, Quartermaster

Confused at the Chaplain’s message, I eat my wonderful Space Chinese food, then place an order for a home brewing kit so I can bootleg some booze.
Warcleans, Janitator:

Toss 20 creds at the barman and tellim it better be ass-meltingly good cleaner. REALLY ass-melting. Ass-tastically ass-melteronious.
Then hightail it to medbay to look for ass-messes to melt.
OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THIS, Yell over the radio "I fell asleep for a sec what the fuck is going on" Then continue looking for hurt people.
Jack Jackson, Chief Engineer

Being one to keep up my end of the deal, I get the PTL set up to start using any excess power the engine generates, and reprogram it so money that would otherwise go into the bank accounts of my nonexistent engineering team instead goes into the bank accounts of the security team.
Manne Love (4)
You give a large sermon to the crowd in your church, sitting in baited breath.  After announcing the entire thing, the people in the church sit in awe of the speech.
It seems the money in the collection plate is pretty decent this time around.  Not enough to start a wrestling league in the name of macho, but it's a start.

Team Jerk-Op (Average roll, 5+1/2=3)
The pod warps to the station, nuke in tow, and docks at the Medbay/science belt delivery.  It seems there isn't any people nearby...
You can't shake the feeling that something is wrong though...

BEEP-BOOP (N/A)
THE CHAPLAIN IS BEING ANNOYING!  SWEET CHRIST!
You work through the white noise and start making more chemistry stuff.  (Artificial Chemist Master)  You effortlessly make some stablized smoke powder.
...............wait, what's that outside?

Beelzebub (2)
You look through the fridge to see if there's anything to use as bait to trap the ferret.  Looks like it's already been cleaned out.
Stupid staff assistants and their terrible eating habits.

KRAKEN (2)
It appears there isn't anything in the room the clown can easily use to trap the ferret.
You decide to keep watching.  Seeing the clown fail to do the simplest of tasks is oddly entertaining.

Irene Minicine (N/A)
Man, space chinese sure know how to make some good noodles.
You order a distillery to make your own home made booze.
A few people already came by to claim some skateboards.  The deal's already paying for itself.
...wait, that requires making money, doesn't it?

John Warcleans (N/A)
You slam twenty credits on the table and take the glass with you.
You make your way to medbay, looking for some people to harass.  There's not much beyond the occasional medical staff though.

Montgommery Scott (N/A)
You've so far treated someone getting jammed into one of the doors, but beyond that there isn't much in the way of injuries.  You decide to ask the crew on current events.  Right now:
The Chapel is currently packed with people.  They seem to be talking about the way of the macho...?
The QM currently has skateboards.  They're apparently giving them away.
The AI informs you that the clown is currently trying to catch a ferret in the Staff Assistant lounge.

Jack Jackson (N/A)
You decide to head to engineering to set the PTL output.  At the current output, you think the power supply will last ten minutes less.  On the other hand, the security team has more funds to work with.  

New Event:Well Funded Security:Security has the funds to beef up their strength.  All security is less likely to fail against crime, and actions against security are less likely to succeed.
Because the AI was too lazy to do it, I go and set up the solars to make up for the power eaten by the PTL. I then decide, with nothing better to do, to go to mechanics to grab a scanner and soldering iron. I have a plan.
Irene Mincine, QM.

Hmmmm. This isn’t profitable, is it?

I fabricate some helmets and sell them separately from the skateboards.

Irene Mincine (145.9) says, “Don’t forget your safety equipment! Don’t want to get brain damage when you trip over a Guardbuddy!”
Jerk-Op #5

I equip and load the RPG launcher and throw my expended radio onto the med/sic delivery belt to open the blast door and run inside.
KRAKEN, AI: Upon both me and the clown being unable to find bait, I PDA message the quartermaster and ask for a food crate to be ordered ASAP, with no explanation.
Beelzebub: Clown

Action: I'm going to check the microwave, in case someone heated up a meal and forgot it in there
Jerkop-4 quaffs a salbutamol pill, unloads himself and the nuke, and scoots on inside with the nuke, assuming the door actually opened.
Mr. Mc Buffer Nerd Bullier Warcleans :
I stash the "special" cleaner in my pocket for the moment, to be added to the tank when necessary, and start spraying all the floors in medbay regardless of filth. then I leave without drying them.
Manne Love, Chaplain:

Exhausted from my one minute sermon I retire to my office and take a swig of holy water. Knowing how dirty the money on this station is, I decide to launder it. So I head out to the nearest washing machine and do just that.
I search for John Warcleans, looking to gently punch him because he was looking for medical staff to harass, also beforehand i chug a random bottle in medical while yelling YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!
BEEP-BOOP (Cyborg)

Actions
  • Idly look at whatever caught my attention outside, but I've got one more chem to make before I go and hassle whoever that is.
  • Whip up a mix of 25% perfluorodecalin, 50% saline-glucose solution - with the remaining 25% going to be for some salicylic acid that I'm going to loot from medkits in a bit - for a nice medchem mixture to help people who are in hull-breaches.