Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Get Dat Fukkin Disk 2 : The second one
KRAKEN (N/A)
You ask what's in the locker.
As if to answer the question, the clown crashes through the front of the shuttle, knocking it over and letting out NON-HUMAN SCUM!

Officer Dmytro (N/A)
You get Irene into the back of the shuttle into one of the open medical beds.
Before she goes to sleep, she hands you a box of grenades.  (Previous roll, 6) This box has 5 grenades of your choice.
You head to the security portion of the shuttle and sit back and enjoy the relaxing ride.
...Wait, what's the commotion outside?

Beelzebub (N/A (Too funny to say no))
The front windows of the escape shuttle burst through, allowing a bright, colorful clown in to slam right into the locker inside.
The locker ends up opening due to this impact.

BEEP-BOOP (3)
You begin trying to mix some chemicals to cause chaos acquire shoes.  Shortly before you finish, the clown crashes through the front windshield of the shuttle, opening the locker in the process.
Well that's an awkward moment if you ever saw one.
KRAKEN, AI: Huh, don't see that every day. Guess I'll stab the non-human for the remainder of the shuttle trip. I have nothing to lose
I check in on the commotion, using excessive force the power of persuasion to keep everyone in check
Beelzebub : Clown

Action: Assuming I've still got enough like in me, crawl inner to the shuttle medbay and climb into the Sleeper with Irene
BEEP-BOOP (Cyborg)

Actions
  • No, the shoe locker! Quick, mix up the chems (remaining smoke powder, phlogiston, fluorosulfuric acid, and perfluorodecalin) properly this time! Shoes must be acquired!
  • If that fails, or in addition to that, buckle people to chairs and remove their shoes. Do. Not. Stop.
Jack Jackson, Chief Engineer

I ride the nuclear bomb like a mechanical bull.
KRAKEN (Too close, automatic 1)vs. Nuke Op#5 (Source, Automatic 1)
You move up to the Non-Human scum and start stabbing it to death.
It's at this moment you can't help but feel there's something you're forgetting about Nuclear operatives.
Loss of sight through the stabbing bot reminds you that this fact is that they like to explode when killed.
Whelp, doesn't matter.  Dead is dead.

Officer Dmytro (N/A)
The hell is that commotion outside?
You head out to see that a Nuke Op is apparently on the escape shuttle.
Along with that, the AI appears to be stabbing it to death.
Before you can take out your taser or ask questions, the Nuclear Operative explodes violently.

Beelzebub (Too Close, Automatic 1)
The lack of arms make getting up hard, and this annoying passing out thing is getting frustrating.  You do your best to leave the cockpit, but the AI bot insists on blocking your way, while stabbing the nuke op below you.
The Nuke Op then violently explodes.
...in hindsight, perhaps this entire day was just a bad idea?

BEEP-BOOP (2)
Well this is going south fast.
Time to start shoe stealing.  Sadly, no one seems to want to stay still long enough.
You suddenly start seeing a flash of light overloading your circuits.
Apparently, a security officer is keeping you still.
Well shit.

Jack Jackson (1)
You attempt to ride the nuclear device as if it were a mechanical bull.
It doesn't move...at all, and it's not too difficult to sit on.
Despite this, you fall off.
You cry in shame.

Final Results
Station victory!
Survivors:  8/10 (80%, B)
Escapees: 2/10 (20%, F)
Syndicates killed before shuttle arrival: 1/2 (50%, F)
Clown Abuse: Not nearly enough.
Overall: 43%, F
Comment:No, cyborgs and dead people don't count for the shuttle.  You should know better.
https://youtu.be/09s-c2JVI40
ooc: Huh. I did in fact forget they explode! Law 1 doesn't exist shhhhh. Very good round all
Using the endgame deatmatch time I chuck 2 high range incendiary grenades and let loose with my best ranged weapons (hopefully phasers)
Woohoo! I survived!
I can't believe the ferret plan worked