Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Ghosts keep mutations after death
After dying with a few mutations, I managed to become a glowing ghost.
[Image: Iigy9uN.png]

Steps to reproduce:
  • Get a mutation.
  • Die in any way(?)
  • Become a ghost.
Note: This bug is minor assuming it can't be reproduced with other passive mutations.
EDIT: Bug happened with other passive mutations. Upgraded to major for obvious reasons.
Question: can living players see your glow? If not, than there is no harm in leaving it.
(12-25-2017, 10:10 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Question: can living players see your glow? If not, than there is no harm in leaving it.

They can
Oh.
Than I guess this should be fixed.
If it can only be done using the russian revolver, then it's not as bad as it sounds. Like 98% of suicides with the russian revolver are cloned due to being loud and normally in the bar, so the ghost can't do much except fail to lead people to traitors or something. I guess husks.

But if this happens if you have a glow and die of other means, definitely worse. Nonetheless, still should be fixed, obviously
(12-25-2017, 03:18 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: If it can only be done using the russian revolver, then it's not as bad as it sounds. Like 98% of suicides with the russian revolver are cloned due to being loud and normally in the bar, so the ghost can't do much except fail to lead people to traitors or something. I guess husks.

But if this happens if you have a glow and die of other means, definitely worse. Nonetheless, still should be fixed, obviously

Nah, I burned to death from smoking an oddcig and kept my mime mutations as a ghost. They didn’t work, but it gave me the “you are unable to express yourself” message.
I tested to see if it worked with radioactive on the monkey pen. I'm not entirely sure why, but only one monkey was affected.
Remove every passive mutation from being on the ghost except glowing to spoop the crew.

Have someone ruin it for everyone.

Remove glowing mutation from ghost.
I like glowing ghosts. It's spooky
I think I have an idea what might be causing this. I'll investigate when I'm back home tomorrow.
Spooky ghostlights moving around the maint tunnels owns.
obviously I need to keep that as a feature, then, but passively nuking people is a little ruder
it would be interesting if *all* ghosts glowed juuust a tiny bit, just enough to be clearly visible in pitch black, but nearly impossible in a stock, well-lit room. maybe i'll post that in questionable ideas.
As expected this is due to recent changes that copy bioholders over for the sake of critter respawning. I'll make it take out every mutation (save for glow until someone finds a way to be shit with it).

should be fixed, hopefully