Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bees beecome bomb sniffers
So, in real life, bees have a keen sense of smell. Now, people have combined TNT with sugary bee food so that the bees would find mines. I was thinking, how about making space bees congregate near hidden or exposed bombs, pipe bombs, mining charges and anything likely to explode? They could hover about them and you get a message saying;
"Heisenbee looks really uncomfortable!"
This idea sounds super oddball, but amusing.
I like the idea.

More things should respond to other things.
Perhaps instead they should respond to chemicals that have been mixed into the water used by the plants they pollinate, that way security could get drug-sniffing bees or something.
See, that's what I wanted, but it seemed a little much to code. Then again, I don''t code. I like your ID, but I guess it's whatever makes sense or is easiest.
bees are the dogs of space.
Why not just allow us to train George how to smell bombs?
This idea seems very complicated and uneeded, buzz off.
I'm going to have to agree with frontline, it's a cool idea but it's really fucking annoying to have to rely on another department to do anything.

How about just sniffer dogs in a crate? Order them in, security locked, comes with leashes so they can be dragged, if you go near any sort of explosive they drag you closer to it.

Another thing is that this is probably absolutely useless; since bombs were nerfed it's rare as shit to see anyone even bothering with toxins, let alone planting any bombs that could be found easy. It'd probably be redundant.

however I do want a crate of dogs to be a thing
Sniffer dogs should be pugs. Just sayin'. And have them be card-locked to something, just 'cause.
Weavel Wrote:I'm going to have to agree with frontline, it's a cool idea but it's really fucking annoying to have to rely on another department to do anything.

Interdependence between departments is an important part of this game. I fully support the idea of two departments having to work together when it's something that is unneccesary as this. You don't -need- bomb sniffing bees, but if security wanted to pay botany to breed them some, they'd have a nice benefit. I love this idea.