Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a small QM thing.
Allow us to turn the topmost cargo rollers off, i just tried to change the lightbulbs back there to green but got spaced by my mass driver because i couldn't lay down and try to get under the flaps fast enough while it was rolling.

PS: i mean the ones where the stuff from routing depot comes in.
Sounds like the cargo system is working entirely as intended. SAFETY FIRST
I dunno, I'd kinda prefer not to let people easily turn the router belts off.
At the very least, can we make the rollers and mass drivers link into the power network? It always bugs me when the station is blacked-out, nothing works, except the conveyor belts are chugging along no problem.
They're connected to the power supply in the cargobay, at least. I've had to break into engineering to steal spare batteries just to keep the crates rolling when there aren't any engineers.
Oh, I must be thinking of something different, then. I could have sworn I've seen the belts and mass drivers outside medbay running even when the station is completely blacked out.
Like I said, it might only be the QM belts that do that. I haven't had that problem occur with the rest of the belts, though I've rarely had to send crates with them during rounds with bad power; so I don't know about the rest. Maybe they run on magic space energy.