Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
space Fashion
We all love looking good, we all love seeing the newest fashion in space so i thought i'd make a thread where you can post some pics of your favorite attires and maybe a fashion tips or two. what to wear / what not to wear, give me pics of the wackiest outfits you can come up with, or even just something plain. Trendy or not, anything goes!

The Laid Back Clown
[Image: 4qLw1.png]
This outfit is for the person who is feeling crazy enough for a clown suit, but not crazy enough for a clown mask. this outfit includes a green hat, a horn, black shoes, and last - but most certainly not least - the clown suit. the clown shoes are so last year, so i replaced it with some ordinary shoes that probably are much older!

The Sophisticated Barber
[Image: wfHFF.png]
A perfect choice for a man who wants to say a thousand words, but only has time for a hundred. This is certain to make people look at you twice, with the black hat, and barber suit you cant go wrong. and with the VR glasses givin' the extra UHHMPH in the WOW-effect, making it more of a WOWUHHMPH-effect, no girl (or boy, if you're into that sort of thing) can resist it

The Greyshirt
[Image: 44LMS.png]
Are you lazy? If so this outfit will suit you perfectly, giving you the original vintage look of the greyshirt, this color was very popular in the 1920's (mostly because of the black n' white color TV's) in a time where the dinosaurs still roamed the earth (or jesus, which ever you prefer) every moviestar and dinosaur wore this kind of jumpsuit, making it the perfect tool to impress your grandma.

The Pinkie
[Image: xSnef.png]
Are you just loving the color pink, and can't keep your (pinkie) fingers from it? well here's the perfect attire for you! this specific outfit includes some pimpin' thermals, a pink jumpsuit and some black shoes. feel free to experiment with this for amazing results!
the barber could do with a welding mask, a welder-barber
Pumpkin head, orange jumpsuit, orange shoes. Stab a corpse with a razor or shard of glass to give it the red splash of blood that adds such je ne sais quoi.
Owl suit, Worn Jacket + Beret, gas mask, any shoes. You now look as intimidating as is possible for a man dressed as a 6-foot tall owl.
Black suit, boxing gloves, the bartenders hat, red shoes (kill/hurt a medical doctor for). and you git the most dapper gentlespaceman anyone has ever seen
Clown Suit, Clown Mask, Worn Jacket, Blue Beret, Sunglasses and with the ID displaying Honk Of Security with captain level access.

OR

Owl Suit, Owl Mask Worn Jacket, Blue Beret, Sunglasses with ID displaying Hoot Of Security. Much better fashion when fighting shitty people who want to steal your equipment.
The white vice suit waistcoat tophat sunglasses look, goes very well with a saxaphone and the title of "Jazzman"
THE BLACK PLAGUE DRESSES ONLY WITH THE FOLLOWING:

A BLACK LAWYER'S SUIT (FOR RAISIN' HELL)
BLACK GLOVES
BLACK SHOES
BLACK HAT
MEDICAL EYEPATCH
TOOLBELT (STILL DOESN'T HOLD THE NANOTRANSEN CHAMPIONSHIP BUCKLE)
Black coat, white shoes, black hat, Cadillac yeah, the boys at time bomb
Black suit+ doctor jacket = Roboticist uniform, otherwise known as my favorite assistant uniform because it's relatively easy to make. I just steal one from genetics when genetics is open, it's also good for pretending to be a roboticist.

Punching gloves go with everything, doesn't matter what because you never know when punching is nessesary.

Lawyer suit + briefcase also works, but mostly because the briefcase is just a nicely disguised toolbox, so you can run around in a paper hat and if anyone gives you trouble, you can subpoena them in the face.

One of my favorite space fashion related assistant hobbies is trying to pretend to be a security officer or other role by dressing up like one.

Also top hats are awesome, especially with a syndicate fake mustache.
Wearing a space suit but with the clown suit somehow sticking out the sides like a massive red ball.

Also, that censor. space