Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insanoblan
So Insanoblan was incredibly rude and hostile towards me in OOC today, I get that I might have fucked up here and there but he was not responsible with the situation what so ever.

This was the log.

Quote:OOC: Seanie502: I wanna know why you edited my comment on the forums, there was no need.

OOC: Insanoblan: Because you can't read the rules

OOC: Insanoblan: also: please fuck yourself
OOC: Insanoblan: and if it makes you feel better that's also why i murdered you last round
OOC: Seanie502: I've seen people post in them before and get away with it.

OOC: Insanoblan: Because they were there or have something relevant to say

OOC: Insanoblan: We dont care about your opinion on some random fuck's ban

OOC: Seanie502: I was making a relevant point.

OOC: Insanoblan: Allegedly

OOC: Seanie502: Well I thought I was, at least.

OOC: Insanoblan: We dont give a fuck about your "relevent point" in other peoples ban appeals t b h, unless you were there at the time or were personally involved in the events, shut your face tyty.

Now i get I might have done something wrong, but not enough to warrant this.

This was the post he edited: http://imgur.com/GMKajM7

What I had originally written was something about being the Devils advocate and agreeing with a little of what the banned person had said.

I'd like for some sort of action taken to show him he's not God-min, he can't just be incredibly rude like that and not expect anything to come of it. Thanks.
I also forgot to add that last round he was a syndicate, and that was why he was able to murder me.
I can and will continue to be incredibly rude to you, just not in here because we try to be nice in complaints threads. There are very clear rules about posting in peoples' ban appeals, and by choosing not to read them you put yourself in my sass sights.
Ah damn I forgot to add that it was on Gibbed #3 also, sorry.
You know, I get the rule about not posting in other people's ban threads unless you were actually there, but why edit out the posts? Makes it kind of hard to tell whether it was an actually relevant post or the kind of garbage that deserves to be yelled at like this.
It was just his opinion on how he should be punished, he wasn't there at the time and nothing was ever said to him. Something along the lines of "a lot of people dont use it as a bigoted term, if it was up to me i'd drill into his head that he shouldnt say it and lower his ban to a week or two"
Dauntasa Wrote:You know, I get the rule about not posting in other people's ban threads unless you were actually there, but why edit out the posts? Makes it kind of hard to tell whether it was an actually relevant post or the kind of garbage that deserves to be yelled at like this.
Because that's how these forums work, If you mess up the admins are free to do what they want to you. Take it as a warning and a laugh and move on.
bubs Wrote:Something along the lines of "a lot of people dont use it as a bigoted term, if it was up to me i'd drill into his head that he shouldnt say it and lower his ban to a week or two"

seanie502, this complaint has no merit and you have awful opinions. closin this thread
wait is insanoblan even an admin
never heard of him