Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nomic
tarhalindur's turn now, prop 304 ded
A Quest Queue will be set up somewhere.
A player that submits a proposal MAY submit a quest, both of which are voted on separately using the rules for proposals. Rules may state "rules proposal" and "quest proposal" to clarify. "Proposal" refers to both of these.
A quest consists of a criterion, a reward, and optionally, a losing criterion.
A quest that passes is added to the bottom of the Quest Queue.
Every Friday, if there is not already a quest ongoing and the Quest Queue is not empty, the top quest in the Queue is activated.
When a quest is active, the first person to meet the criterion wins the quest. They receive the reward and the quest is removed from the Queue and deactivated.
Anybody who meets the losing criterion at any point while the quest is active cannot win the quest.
I vote yes on prop 305
(12-24-2017, 02:59 AM)ZeWaka Wrote: I vote yes on prop 305
My vote for Proposition 305, the QUest Queue proposal, is Yea.
I'd like to invoke rule 106 by way of rule 208.
That doesn't parse.
I believe Prop 305 has passed by virtue of nothing going on in here helllooooooooo
(12-29-2017, 10:00 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: I believe Prop 305 has passed by virtue of nothing going on in here helllooooooooo

yup updated, ur turn
Proposal 306:
Rule 103 becomes Mutable.

Quest 301:
Criterion - From the moment this quest is active, begin a private tally of your votes (on both Quests and Rules). The first player to Cast 25 Positive votes wins the reward.
Reward - 15 points. Next five eligible runners-up will receive 10,5,3,2 and 1 point respectively.
Losing Criterion: Casting more than 2 Negative votes during the quest.

(hopefully this spurs a small amount of activity)
I vote yea to the quest proposal. I will withhold my rule vote for now.
Nay, an active quest would all but ensure whatever's proposed will get passed. Imagine if a quest began and I proposed some shit about banning democracy. Yeah.
(12-29-2017, 05:58 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Nay, an active quest would all but ensure whatever's proposed will get passed. Imagine if a quest began and I proposed some shit about banning democracy. Yeah.

seeing as it takes only one nay to defeat a proposal, and everyone has at least two free nays without abandonning their prize, I'd beg you to reconsidder and also Nyeeeehhhh tbhththtbtptptht.
Okay I change my vote to eat shit.
(12-29-2017, 01:11 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote: Proposal 306:
Rule 103 becomes Mutable.

Quest 301:
Criterion - From the moment this quest is active, begin a private tally of your votes (on both Quests and Rules). The first player to Cast 25 Positive votes wins the reward.
Reward - 15 points. Next five eligible runners-up will receive 10,5,3,2 and 1 point respectively.
Losing Criterion: Casting more than 2 Negative votes during the quest.

(hopefully this spurs a small amount of activity)

i vote nay on both