Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Permaban Appeal. Admin-Angriestibm
what
The Wikihow link made me laugh, but in all seriousness I've already stated I'm sorry for shouting out a 'bigot' slur once, and am even more sorry that I didn't read the rules. I've already accepted it as my own fault and that I should be more open to others' thoughts, opinions, and sensitivity. I would also like to add that I haven't really been enforced the 'bigot' rule on other servers, so I figured it'd be allowable.

Anyway, onto the stripping video, I've got the suit but nothing to record. If it changes any time soon, I'll post it on.

And once more, I'm sorry.
Sadystic Nytemare Wrote:I would also like to add that I haven't really been enforced the 'bigot' rule on other servers, so I figured it'd be allowable.

WikiHow To Apologize Wrote:Take full responsibility. Own the mistake as wholly your own, without sharing the blame with anyone else, and without presenting mitigating circumstances. Admit that you were wrong emphatically, unreservedly, and as soon as possible.
Fine, then. It was wrong in every way, form, and ideal.
If he gets unbanned, Im beating him to death whenever I see him for owning a fur suit.
Sadystic Nytemare Wrote:Fine, then. It was wrong in every way, form, and ideal.

WikiHow to Apologize Wrote:Do not look irritated during your apology. This will make the victim think that you're only apologizing just because you have to, and that you aren't sincerely meaning it. Instead, be truthful, and show that you are genuinely sorry for what you did.
How to apologize, formally codified from an interpersonal communications perspective:
  • Demonstrate you understand the problem & legitimate the other’s feelings without minimizing the issue.
  • Acknowledge responsibility for problem without over qualification.
  • Acknowledge your unhappiness for the problem.
  • Request forgiveness.
  • Clarify that you will not let the problem happen again.
You guys are a tough crowd.

I say I'm sorry, and here we are discussing fursuits and how to apologize. May god have mercy to whoever reads this and gets banned for bigotry. And I really, really am sorry. I shouldn't have said the word, I shouldn't have said anything about the word, I should have just kept quiet and made a joke about the yogchild's mother instead. I will never say bigoted words on or around the server again, and I'll read the rules a lot more often than I do now.
Boomp.
Yeah this has gone on long enough guys his original reply was pretty snarky but these are too many silly hoops
Wonkmin Wrote:Yeah this has gone on long enough guys his original reply was pretty snarky but these are too many silly hoops

Does this mean I'm getting unbanned, or do I need to steal my friend's camcorder and start caramelldansening the hell out of a picture of the Pubbie Station?
Unbanned. Please don't make me regret this by having an awful attitude on the servers.
Rebanned already for spamming adminhelp with requests for favors, telling people you are going to rape them and having a shitty attitude when told not to be a creep, encouraging your metagaming buddy to spam up adminhelp with creepy bullshit, then bragging to adminhelp about your role in that.
hands up who suspected a guy who offered to strip in a fursuit would have been so terrible
voting this guy never comes back tbh, he had his chance
Sadystic Nytemare Wrote:I'm not autistic, I'm a human being.

also just wanna point out how shitty and ableist this quote is. fuck this guy forever