Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Permaban Appeal. Admin-Angriestibm
Byond Key: Sadistic Nightmare

Date of Ban: Today; 5/19/2013, 10:30 PM (-6 Hours from central, I dunno the timezones)

Specified Reason for Ban: You have been banned. Reason: 35M: Unknown (DEAD) (Sadistic Nightmare): Shitlord is for faggot yogmanchildren later nerd

Ban Length: Permanent.

What led to the ban? Not sure. I posted that in deadchat, and I guess angriest either took offense to me insulting his favorite youtube LPers or just doesn't like me stringing along 'shitlord' and 'faggot' and 'yogmanchildren'.
Nevertheless, I feel this ban is uncalled for and that I should have at least been warned. It's sort of irritating to be banned for a zealous admin or a word tossed around as much as 'communist' and 'colossal assclown'.
I'm sorry if I offended you, I just thought Gibbed would be above my below-average standards. Or below them. I don't know.
Sadystic Nytemare Wrote:Byond Key: Sadistic Nightmare
Specified Reason for Ban: You have been banned. Reason: 35M: Unknown (DEAD) (Sadistic Nightmare): Shitlord is for faggot yogmanchildren later nerd

I should probably add, I italicized my quote. The 'nerd' part he added in from deadchat to his ban.
Sorry for a third bump, but I guess you guys follow the 'bigot' thing...I don't consider 'faggot' such a term, but if you consider it that, then I'm sorry for it.
As long as I can insult yogscast manchildren.
Sorry, again, but I have a question I've been meaning to ask for literally years.

Does EnallyNiv still administrate, or even visit the server from time to time? I think I found an alternate account used by her, but I guess I'm one to assume. Still, it'd be nice to hear from someone who perma'd me once because I killed someone with a cookie.
maybe you should tell us why calling people "faggots" is wrong.
Sadystic Nytemare Wrote:Sorry for a third bump, but I guess you guys follow the 'bigot' thing...I don't consider 'faggot' such a term, but if you consider it that, then I'm sorry for it.
oh ok thanks for the total non-apology i see you've learned your lesson
not
sadystic nytemare
fuck me i shouldnt post in ban threads!
atomicthumbs Wrote:maybe you should tell us why calling people "faggots" is wrong.

because you people find it offensive. I don't. I'm sorry for offending you. I don't see why I should apologize for what I find wrong and what I don't. I'm not against gays, I just don't find the word offensive, but since you do, then I'm sorry, yet again, for offending you.
Can you tell us why you think we find "faggot" offensive?
atomicthumbs Wrote:Can you tell us why you think we find "faggot" offensive?

It's derogatory of homosexuals, and used as a stereotype.

Does this mean I can still call people yog-manchildren?
so anything you personally don't consider wrong is objectively fine or what?

and fyi no-one in their right mind is dumb enough to find "yog-manchildren" (fuck you for making me type that, my keyboard needs a shower now) offensive, nor is it even remotely on the level of a derogatory slur since slurs are pretty much used to promote cultures of ostracizion, dehumanization and even flat out murder of individuals who've done absolutely nothing wrong

ostracized groups and cultures don't get to have nice things for absolutely no good reason a lot of the time, what place do you have to complain when it happens to you for a very good reason

suggesting not lifting this frankly
ISaidNo Wrote:so anything you personally don't consider wrong is objectively fine or what?

and fyi no-one in their right mind is dumb enough to find "yog-manchildren" (fuck you for making me type that, my keyboard needs a shower now) offensive, nor is it even remotely on the level of a derogatory slur since slurs are pretty much used to promote cultures of ostracizion, dehumanization and even flat out murder of individuals who've done absolutely nothing wrong

ostracized groups and cultures don't get to have nice things for absolutely no good reason a lot of the time, what place do you have to complain when it happens to you for a very good reason

suggesting not lifting this frankly

Why don't you lose the attitude? I'm taking a perma as calmly as humanly possible, and you're losing your shit because I said a bad word.

I said I was sorry, I said I won't do it again. I understand if you're bi/gay or your friends are, but it makes you look like some defensive zealot who's no better than the media's 'crazy christian' craze, right now.

I'm not autistic, I'm a human being. I just don't find 'faggot' as offensive as it should be to someone like myself. Hell, I remember a time when saying you were gay, a furry, or liked the mime job would get you perma'd. Times change, I get that, but lay off the hostility.

And I'm not telling you how to do your job, either. Just saying. An admin pulled that the last time I was perma'd, on a completely different server and forum, because he had the same 'attitude' you're having, because I stole the Chaplain's crayons for drawing in my bar.
Sadystic Nytemare Wrote:Why don't you lose the attitude? I'm taking a perma as calmly as humanly possible, and you're losing your shit because I said a bad word.
There's no attitude going on here, dude. We're just trying to keep bigots and homophobes such as yourself off the servers.
I'm neither bigot nor homophobe. I'm a pansexual with nothing better to do than shoot space men down and say big words when I die. I said one word that angered an admin and I regret that. I'm not slaughtering 30 people for being gay, or griffing the chef because she's giving this girl she likes better food than me. And for the eighth post, I'm sorry. Can I be unperma'd now?