Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Changing from monkey to human leaves your face at your chest
Also seems to leave you with the ability to go beneath tables
how did you get transformed
I noticed a while back that if I was turning a lab monkey into a human I would need to change their body type then change their appearance (default appearance is good enough). Only after that would they be "human". I'm not sure if that was fixed, but this could be related.
They're still technically human at that point. The next time you jab them with a needle, their sprite will update.
Its the same with all cosmetic modifications made directly with the genetics machines. The changes are "there" but the player sprite doesn't update until a mutation injector or activator is used.
not sure if this is relevant to this thread, but ive noticed issues with sprites not updating automatically before. (EG, box sprite staying in hand even after i put it away until i swap clothing to force update my sprite). it might be intentional, but im posting just to be safe.
I've seen this happen twice whilst fixing cloner disorders. The person's left as a weird monkey hybrid, can go under tables but still speak normally, and have the monkey sprite.
i think the 'face appearing on your chest' should be kept as a punishment for trying to play god
I think we should amke this into a feature where you graft people onto other people.

Quaaaaid, start the reactor.