Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spacebee Discord Linking
Would it be possible to bring back the spacebee discord link for the mentor channel? Personally, i'm hardly ever on IRC, but i'm on Discord almost all the time. I'd be able to answer a lot more mentorhelps if they were redirected to the discord too.
This would be fantastic, especially for me. IRC doesn't play well with my connection, doubly so with nickserv.
Yeah I'm not a big fan of IRC either and would absolutely answer a lot more mentohelps if it were possible in Discord.
I hate irc so much please implement this
i fully support this decision
(12-11-2017, 04:35 PM)fosstar Wrote: I hate irc so much please implement this
While you are at it see if you can add Headsurgeon to the discord.
(12-11-2017, 05:29 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: While you are at it see if you can add Headsurgeon to the discord.

apparently HS was removed from discord for a reason? I could be insane but I think I heard someone say as such
(12-11-2017, 06:14 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 05:29 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: While you are at it see if you can add Headsurgeon to the discord.

apparently HS was removed from discord for a reason? I could be insane but I think I heard someone say as such

WrongEnd’s bot, which wasn’t the same as HS, was removed from the Discord when WrongEnd left because of privacy concerns. HS proper has always been IRC only.