Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Squeegees, to push liquid around.
Tired of bugging the Janitor to do his fucking job?  Don't have a mop handy?  Don't want people swimming in styptic powder in front of your bar?  Well fuck you Introducing the Squeegee, an easy to use tool useful for any area well known to get wet.  This amazing item comes equipped in all bars, robotics, and science areas for easy use of pushing shallow puddles of liquid into nearby drains.

Use of the squeegee is simple.  Just simply hold it in your hand and push in the direction you want the liquid to go.  It's as easy as walking onto the liquid while holding it!  Amazing!

But what if there's more than a small puddle on the floor?  Well stop throwing your liquor around, you drunken fuck.  Squeegee ain't gonna do shit for that.  Jesus Christ that's a lot of alcohol.

Order now and we'll throw in another squeegee, free of charge!

Note:This isn't a tool for the janitor, as he has several superior tools to do this already.  It's for other jobs that have to deal with liquid messes on a normal basis cause let's face it it's better than nothing.
is squeegee a brand? maybe a new name. like space squeegee
(12-08-2017, 10:23 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: is squeegee a brand? maybe a new name. like space squeegee
Nice hand pal, but I got three kings.
(12-08-2017, 10:40 PM)Vitatroll Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 10:23 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: is squeegee a brand? maybe a new name. like space squeegee
Nice hand pal, but I got three kings.

... i fold
does popping a space heater near the spill not make it basically dissapear p. quick ?
As far as I know, Squeegee isn't a brand name, just the name of the tool in general.

(12-09-2017, 09:53 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: does popping a space heater near the spill not make it basically dissapear p. quick ?

I didn't think of this cause I always forget heaters are a thing I can use for things...