Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
merry SPACEmas goonstation mentors
(12-07-2017, 07:22 PM)Houka Wrote: Hit me up with that Chroma Squad goodness, would ya?

ok
i'd like that copy of oddworld, please

thanks and happy holidays
okay update real quick:

if you do not have a purple name here or in discord, you are going to have to prove that you are a mentor somehow!!!

i was able to verify houka, sartorius and xenonia because they were all in-game at the same time as me recently for example

(12-07-2017, 07:34 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: i'd like that copy of oddworld, please

double checked ok
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 seems pretty neato.

I don't know why my name isn't purple, but my HoS application is the sixth on the approved applications page here.

If that's not enough, I can get a screenshot of my name under mentors later.
I'd love Speedrunners, thank you very much for doing this Bill.
Most games here i either got or dont really like but wargame red dragon isnt one of them

Thanks bill
You're a legend Bill.

Can I have N++?
Hey Bill, I dont have the purpley but you can verify via my mentor application thread.

Can I get Verdun? Cheers.

edit : turns out I do now!
thanks again man and also this would be a good time to purple all the mentors who have not been given the mentor status on here. Merry Christmas.
Oh, cool.

I guess Rebel Galaxy would be nice.

Thanks Bill.

Edit: just noticed i'm not purple for some reason. Have some purple-proof: https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=580
I am a terrible person who likes to mash buttons, so I will accept ONE (1) copy of Blazblue Chronophanstasma
I'll take whatever's left over at the very end
(12-07-2017, 10:26 PM)Technature Wrote: Epic Battle Fantasy 4 seems pretty neato.

I don't know why my name isn't purple, but my HoS application is the sixth on the approved applications page here.

If that's not enough, I can get a screenshot of my name under mentors later.

(12-07-2017, 11:31 PM)Grumpchkin Wrote: I'd love Speedrunners, thank you very much for doing this Bill.

(12-08-2017, 01:15 AM)HotCoffeeMug Wrote: Most games here i either got or dont really like but wargame red dragon isnt one of them

Thanks bill

(12-08-2017, 02:37 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: You're a legend Bill.

Can I have N++?

(12-08-2017, 05:13 AM)Zafhset Wrote: Hey Bill, I dont have the purpley but you can verify via my mentor application thread.

Can I get Verdun? Cheers.

edit : turns out I do now!

(12-08-2017, 06:18 AM)Ed Venture Wrote: thanks again man and also this would be a good time to purple all the mentors who have not been given the mentor status on here. Merry Christmas.

(12-08-2017, 07:09 AM)Xeram Wrote: Oh, cool.

I guess Rebel Galaxy would be nice.

Thanks Bill.

Edit: just noticed i'm not purple for some reason. Have some purple-proof: https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=580

(12-08-2017, 07:26 AM)APARTHEID Wrote: I am a terrible person who likes to mash buttons, so I will accept ONE (1) copy of Blazblue Chronophanstasma

ok

(12-08-2017, 07:28 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: I'll take whatever's left over at the very end

pick something you dork
I don't want to take things away from other people who might want them!
Thanks for the game.  Appreciate it a lot  smile