Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
a change to how stabbing yourself in the eye with the clumsy mutation works
so you're the clown/someone unfortunate enough to mutate and get the clumsy mutation and you stab yourself in the eye, which renders you COMPLETELY blind. there is code for when if you're missing an eye that half of the screen is blacked out and i think this should be changed so that this happens rather than you being rendered totally and completely blind
Solid. That way it's even more hilarious when they poke both eyes out.
+1
This is a great idea!!

I still think clown masks should not melt from changeling spits or chem acids mixes, but instead melt ONTO YOUR FACE FOREVER! Unremovable like the green ones.
"The banana goes right through the clown mask and pokes you in the eye!" No wonder they can't be used for oxygen masks!"
"You accidentally shove the banana into your nose giving you brain damage!"

This way you can shove 50 bananas into your nose and when you die 50 bananas pop out!
(12-09-2017, 02:49 PM)TrustScience Wrote: This is a great idea!!

I still think clown masks should not melt from changeling spits or chem acids mixes, but instead melt ONTO YOUR FACE FOREVER! Unremovable like the green ones.
"The banana goes right through the clown mask and pokes you in the eye!" No wonder they can't be used for oxygen masks!"
"You accidentally shove the banana into your nose giving you brain damage!"

This way you can shove 50 bananas into your nose and when you die 50 bananas pop out!

If this happens, I am stealing those pills that fix brain damage (manitol right?) and mass producing bananas, and then dying in a glorious banana onslaught at the shuttle